All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The Perth acting like their opinions are footballing gospel when they hounded out Davidson for his negative football.

Now they have the master of negativity in Craig Levein.

Dimwits

Ludos just as bad as always.

Thank you.

Can tell this one here is well up for his big derby tomorrow. 

Think Tam's got it right re Costelloe. Obviously can't be sure if this loan to Dundee was in the pipeline for a while and we've reacted by going out and signing Kimpioka or if Burnley have sought a new home for Costelloe after speaking to us and finding out we're signing someone to take his place in the squad but, either way, Costelloe won't be missed in Perth. He's just not looked up to it, the game at McDiarmid wasn't far off his mean for us. 

Couple that with Adam's comments about how he didn't want to play for us and thought he was too good for Scottish football, he didn't exactly warm himself to the Saints support. 

If he's in direct competition with McCowan, or will be rotated in for him, there's a big drop off in quality between the two. 

LWB/RWB or just off Bakayoko. Can't see us suddenly deploying wingers and as @Dee Blissstates, he'll not play if he's in competition with McCowan.

@harry94 pointed out on TDBF that he's left footed but I seem to remember him mostly being used on the right hand side. If that's the case, I can see him being our stop gap LWB.

33 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Na mate, we had already sounded out and signed a player for his position, one for the long term.

I wouldn't listen to too much of the pish ludo and Random are spouting, they clearly don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about.

You take care tomorrow Tam. looks like a bad Cargo has been landed down the Tay the now!

Dundee -FC92 sounds bad!

Ill give Krusty the benefit of the doubt probably had a bad  SPUD for his big new year lunch.

1 minute ago, Center half said:

You take care tomorrow Tam. looks like a bad Cargo has been landed down the Tay the now!

Dundee -FC92 sounds bad!

Ill give Krusty the benefit of the doubt probably had a bad  SPUD for his big new year lunch.

What gibberish is this? 

These cuntos are obsessed by us. 

41 minutes ago, Dee Bliss said:

If he’s in direct competition with McCowan he won’t play. 

I would be very surprised if he isn't anything more than a squad player for you guys. Maybe with his pace, someone who you could stretch a game if brought off the bench for last 5/10 mins.

A dozen games really isn't enough the judge a players entire career on, but, what is evident is that he is severely lacking at mens football. For being relatively a big guy, he gets pushed of the ball very easily and thinks any challenge on him is a foul. As others have indicated, seems very unclear on positioning etc and if I'm honest, I think the Scottish Premiership is a level or two to high for him at the moment.

For every Beck, there will be 4/5 Lewis and Costelloes, just the nature if these loans. 

Edited by Theyellowbox

10 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

The Dundee, St Johnstone rivalry is very cute. Well done. I wasn't aware it was a thing.

giphy.gif

Where have you been?

This is the pinnacle, the red hot epicentre of Scottish football.

Absolutely nobody cares about a guy cutting his hand aff or Isreal and Palestine. 

We want to know if Binn Skipps or Ramsays are the best at picking up other people's tat.

Tune in tomorrow to find out.

12:05 for a photo of @mizfit with a black eye. 13:10 for proof of @tree house tam shoeless.

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

LWB/RWB or just off Bakayoko. Can't see us suddenly deploying wingers and as @Dee Blissstates, he'll not play if he's in competition with McCowan.

@harry94 pointed out on TDBF that he's left footed but I seem to remember him mostly being used on the right hand side. If that's the case, I can see him being our stop gap LWB.

Im being serious when i say i dont think Costelloe even knows what his stronger foot is.

4 minutes ago, Center half said:

Yes I can Write? And also can type?? What was the difficulty you found?? 

Write shouldn’t be capitalised you thick Perth f**k. 

Edited by Fifespud