All things Dundee FC

Think you are in minority here , for a start love it when he takes off and runs at the defence, okay he doesn’t do it often enough though, really wish he’d do it more often , and he’s not one of our own , josh is a Celtic fan , although he does hate United 

With fixtures elsewhere tomorrow a win could be crucial: 

The Paisley play Govan with a chance for us to cut the gap to the self proclaimed Barca-esque Pandas to five with three games in hand.

Dingwall up against the always offended and never shamed which could create a 7 point gap.

Hibs play the Killie allowing the gap to be cut to at least one of the teams above.

Lastly the Perth Diddies meet Motherwell in what's destined to be a chronic battle in the gaggle of teams below us.

By my calculations, If top six is a realistic opportunity then tomorrow has to be a win. If we don't it'll be a case of finishing 8th or 9th. It hinges on tomorrow IMO, however a point then win at Pittodrie would suffice.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

6 hours ago, SpiderDee said:

I might be in minority here but I think Mulligan is shite.

He's just a midfield version of Cammy. His control is awful and he just runs until he loses the ball or commits a foul!

We already seen a midfield version of Cammy Kerr when the doughball  McPake played him in central midfield against Arbroath away. There's truly been nothing like it since.

Mulligan has huge potential and needs to fine tune some parts of his game. I think it'll be next season before we finally see the best of him. I always go back to Boyle and how rancid he was at Dens.

Patience required with this one IMO.

Thank you.

Just now, Shadow Play said:

Rudden away to Raith Rovers on loan.  It may not be a popular opinion but I think that’s a good move for both Rudden and Raith.  

Anything to help them keep the dabs doon. Although, similarly I don't think he will help that cause.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Should have bought 100 melons.

I’m not usually a fan of music being played after a goal but get the match DJ telt that whenever he scores Step On is the very tune that must be played!

Edited by Shadow Play