All things Dundee FC

Has anyone managed to renew their season ticket online with an under 12 ticket as well? I seem to be only able to renew one adult season ticket unless I am missing something.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee lose all their games after the split.

St Johnstone win all their games after the split.

St Johnstone end the season with more points.

so_good.jpg.3a298abe6197b0d8164216b93587a0e5.jpg

You do seem to have developed a terrible habit this season of posting how the league positions would look if Dundee loose and St Johnstone win certain games.  I think we can all do basic arithmetic.  

I can’t believe I am saying this but is there any chance you can go back to posting stats and pie charts about players please?  

Just now, Shadow Play said:

You do seem to have developed a terrible habit this season of posting how the league positions would look if Dundee loose and St Johnstone win certain games.  I think we can all do basic arithmetic.  

It's just a joke as, for some reason, it seems to annoy people. 

When you have a shite team and are staring at relegation (that's been coming for years now), you need to enjoy the little things.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

It was great being able to sit back and enjoy Ross County turning over Rangers, knowing we can’t be drawn into the play-off dogfight. 

it was Clement walking down the tunnel in a big Huff at full time. wants everyone to respect them but they rules dont apply the his team

7 minutes ago, Lifelongdee said:

it was Clement walking down the tunnel in a big Huff at full time. wants everyone to respect them but they rules dont apply the his team

I assume Clement was happy the pitch in Dingwall was payable?  Although to be fair he didn’t look too happy at the end  when he stormed down the tunnel without shaking hands with anyone.  

I know Rangers are very keen for professionalism to be displayed at all times in the Premiership so I am fully expecting another statement calling out this lack or professionalism on Clement’ s part.

@bennett are you able to confirm if a statement is to be issued on this matter?

Edited by Shadow Play

McCracken

McGhee         Portales        Donnelly

Costelloe        Robertson      Boateng        McCowan

Robinson                     Tiffoney           

Mellon        

I would rest some players and try and press higher up the pitch and put Rangers under pressure.

10 minutes ago, K.T said:

He has blamed today’s defeat on them not being about to prepare and train properly for the game because of us. Beautiful.

Last week the Dundee players were in exactly the same position as the Rangers players in that they didn’t know if the games at Dens was going ahead or not.  One manager was able to get a performance out of their players this weekend while the other manager did not.  This despite the fact that the Rangers squad cost significantly more to assemble.  Sounds like the problem lies with Clement.

I think Clement, and a Rangers for that matter, would have been wiser not to get drawn into any controversy surrounding the pitch at Dens and simply concentrated on keeping the Rangers players focussed for their match against Ross County. 

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee lose all their games after the split.

St Johnstone win all their games after the split.

St Johnstone end the season with more points.

so_good.jpg.3a298abe6197b0d8164216b93587a0e5.jpg

Cunning plan there. However, you forgot one important thing: one of our games is against Kilmarnock, so that’s a nailed-on 2-2. 

Sorry to mess up your wet dream…

4 hours ago, Lifelongdee said:

That'll be the same c**t that was banging on about sporting integrity midweek.

50 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

bit weird celebrating coming 6th out of 12 like you have won the champions league

Sooner you bunch of mugs come up the better.

You'll get destroyed in the top flight with Birdseye in command.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Fair play to Dundee for getting top 6. Pretty much the blueprint we need to follow for next season, including changing the manager that won you promotion.  Which we won't do. Oh well

Yep, looking back it seemed a strange thing to do, punting the manager that's won the league and literally just been given the manager of the year trophy yet its been an absolute masterstroke from Nelms and WGS.

I was wondering how we might have got on with Bowyer in charge, and it may have worked out, but I can't help thinking we'd be in a relegation battle right now.

I do hope you keep Goodwin in charge, at least for the first couple of Derbys.

1 hour ago, Arab_R_us said:

bit weird celebrating coming 6th out of 12 like you have won the champions league

I think making top 6 is something worth celebrating.  Like United, Dundee have only did that twice in the last 10 seasons*

United fans on the other hand invaded the pitch when they beat Airdrie away in the Scottish Cup.  That to me is not something that’s worth celebrating in that manner. Each to their own though.

*As you know I like to think of myself as being a fair person so it’s only right that I point out that United were in the Championship for 5 of those 10 seasons so maybe it’s a bit unfair comparing United’s top 6 finishes with Dundee’s.