All things Dundee FC

There is absolutely no chance that Max Anderson is good enough for where we want to be. Sounds harsh but we need to be ruthless to develop. Same goes with Robertson and Sharp unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/egm-notice-m24/

This has come from the club today. I wonder if this is investment from the Burnley owners?

Record spinning it as Nelms and Keyes to 'buy' £9m in shares to 'wipe' the debt. Bizarre considering it's their 'debt' in the first place that we are due to them.

SPFL to rule on Dundee having to pay five-figure fee to Saints (thecourier.co.uk)

Not an issue it would appear, just send the tab south to Burnley FC, lol.

Alternatively they can have Zak Rudden for next season in the Championship, the Saintees that is, not Burnley.

All joking apart, well done Raith Rovers tonight, see you soon.

Regards as always. 

Well, I’ve bought myself a season ticket again for the first time in years for next season. Won’t make a lot of games but we finally seem to be getting some sort of return for our years of loyal support and it just feels the right time

With Doc at the helm I’m certainly more optimistic about our great club than I can remember. 

Hopefully we can sign off with a win today and the players receive an ovation that their general seasons work deserves. 

Maybe see some of you at the POTY tomorrow night. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

I’d take 250k for Cameron. He’s no as good as people make out. People comparing him to others that are far better.

Mental

Looks like he’s going, not great but I’ll be disappointed if the buy out clause is less than half a mill

16 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

Looks like he’s going, not great but I’ll be disappointed if the buy out clause is less than half a mill

A few people around me were saying he wasn't happy when he got taken off but I wasn't paying attention. He was poor again today especially for their goal.

38 minutes ago, Luke Newman said:

Robertson looked a bit upset at the end of the game. Hope he stays as I reckon with a run of games he will improve

People have been saying that for years. Not upto scratch.

Time to go and play weekly for him IMO, which if he has any self belief he should be wanting anyway.

Thank you.

41 minutes ago, The Master said:

I noticed the diggers parked behind the Bobby Cox ready to move in.

I assume the pitch is already now full of holes. 

6 hours ago, peebles_Dee said:

I’d take 250k for Cameron. He’s no as good as people make out. People comparing him to others that are far better.

Ha ha. Madness. 

1 hour ago, peebles_Dee said:

Feel sorry for Robinson, He didn’t get much notice from anyone as the end of the game

He’s been barely noticeable all season tbf

Hugely overrated by too many Dees

Id be fine with him not coming back

*Id love to feel stupid for writing this in 6 months time but don’t see it