All things Dundee FC

Murray has improved his game ten fold since his first stint in Dark Blue. 

Was very much in the Rudden territory for me but his game has improved in nearly every department. I watched a few County games last season and was surprised it was the same player. Not making out he's turned into Messi here but there's a clear improvement overall. 

In past Derbies with the likes of McGowan etc we were slow and looked like we had a lack of athleticism. With the likes of Murray, Palmer-Houlden, Mulligan and Ingram hopefully that's not as clear this time round. 

Thank you. 

Simon Murray is an elite (Scottish Prem) pain in the arse - he now seems to have added a little bit of awareness and positional sense. 

The 1-0 win at Dingwall (of the famous Adams rant) Murray was head and shoulders the best player on the park - we were just fortunate he was surrounded by shite and had just 1 player in his side to create for him (Dhanda)

This season he has McCowan, Cameron, Tiffoney, Main all working for him to feed off - if he can stay injury free it could be an excellent season. 

He sets the tempo pressing from the front. With pretty much standing pitch side at Glebe Park twice it’s very apparent he’s vocal in organising players around him. Big Seb looks like he could go on to have a good season. 

The Doc’s got a big decision to make with the starting 11 for next week after Mulligan’s performance today. Think he will go for Lyall but Josh was very good today. Others have went ahead of him just down to injuries last season. Was like watching Gavin Rae today. 

I've got a ST and managed to get a ticket for Sunday, however feel for the people who have been given a dismally worded announcement from the club today regarding general sale.

They've made an arse of the situation with tickets and have given out tickets in the shop that were being sold online.

I'm afraid to say those within our shop are incompetent and quite frankly a couple of neanderthals.

Thank you.

39 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

They've made an arse of the situation with tickets and have given out tickets in the shop that were being sold online.

I also heard a rumour yesterday that they didn’t take the supporters clubs tickets out of the online system, so they effectively sold them twice as well.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I've got a ST and managed to get a ticket for Sunday, however feel for the people who have been given a dismally worded announcement from the club today regarding general sale.

I'm afraid to say those within our shop are incompetent and quite frankly a couple of neanderthals.

Thank you.

I was in the shop and they handed me my tickets for the Derby so hoping some c**t isn’t sitting in my seat when I show up on Sunday! 

Airdrie at home, will happily take that. Tough game as Doc will remember from last year and McCabe is a cracking manager, but still one of the best possible draws.

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Airdrie at home, will happily take that. Tough game as Doc will remember from last year and McCabe is a cracking manager, but still one of the best possible draws.

A home draw and not a Premiership team is a good draw.