All things Dundee FC

Seriously, you guys are making Dundee fans look like the Celtic of the football forum world. Victim complexes all over the place.

Yes there is a slight overreaction here from the mods, the story should be discussed but with names left out. This is a Scottish football forum and this is a relevant story. It's also in the public forum so banning any chat around it is extreme.

However, they have made their stance clear and will absolutely not back track now. I can see the reasoning behind it and what comes across as over zealousness is probably more down to the Mods being volunteers and not having a 24 hour resource to monitor all comments. No amount of whining and personal abuse is gonna help with it.

Let's move on

You're contradicting yourself there.

We are discussing it without mentioning names. That's the stuff that's been deleted. The exact same happened the other week when Radford spat the dummy.

What's the problem in calling the mods out on it?

We are discussing it without mentioning names.

Posters have been asked to stop naming individuals and connected clubs. The posts in this thread that were deleted (plus the subsequent trail) contained the latter.

As I said, if Dees want to point score then they can do it over on Mad where two topics exist on the issue.

Posters have been asked to stop naming individuals and connected clubs. The posts in this thread that were deleted (plus the subsequent trail) contained the latter.

As I said, if Dees want to point score then they can do it over on Mad where two topics exist on the issue.

I was talking about the assault where Jim McLean hooked that BBC reporter live on telly. Obvs.

A few names from P&B on those threads.

Sake, Ludo.

You're contradicting yourself there.

We are discussing it without mentioning names. That's the stuff that's been deleted. The exact same happened the other week when Radford spat the dummy.

I'm not. I think the mods are being over zealous but I'm not completely blinkered and get their reasoning for it. We've called them out on it. They have defended it.

What's now happening is every man and his dog is continuing the call out when nothing will change. Some of Nizzys posts are equally perpetuating the drama and making him look at best petty and power mad and at worst an absolute roaster.

We have this thread for Dundee FC things. Not P&B things. The (probably completely made up) transfer rumour above will be missed by those who literally cannot trawl through this turgid pish.

The site was unreadable during the last thread deletion and this is going the same way. Do what you like, I'm not a mod, just an opinion.

The bets on cunto , and the rescued pets will be having a Sunday Lunch on you ya c**t.

Then stop provoking Nizzy so you don't get yourself banned.

BTW interesting how my designated charity is for humans and yours is for animals. Says a lot about the priority of Arabs and Dees.

I'm not. I think the mods are being over zealous but I'm not completely blinkered and get their reasoning for it. We've called them out on it. They have defended it.

What's now happening is every man and his dog is continuing the call out when nothing will change. Some of Nizzys posts are equally perpetuating the drama and making him look at best petty and power mad and at worst an absolute roaster.

We have this thread for Dundee FC things. Not P&B things. The (probably completely made up) transfer rumour above will be missed by those who literally cannot trawl through this turgid pish.

The site was unreadable during the last thread deletion and this is going the same way. Do what you like, I'm not a mod, just an opinion.

One man's turgid pish is another mans light entertainment.

Why do you come on if it's unreadable?

Humans are arseholes in the main.

Animals are no bad c***s.

Stop hanging around with other Dees.

One man's turgid pish is another mans light entertainment.

Why do you come on if it's unreadable?

It is if you're a Dundee supporter.

Back on loan? Dream on. There's no chance of that. He looked a good player in the Championship, but he looks a better one in the Premiership. The chance to go full time has allowed him to step up a level. He's a real footballer. Not much pace admittedly, but he's got a great touch and he's very good both with the ball at his feet and also linking with teammates. I think he and David Clarkson are the first choice strikers. When Hartley chooses to go with only the one striker Stewart drops back into an advanced midfield role, so he's very much one of the first 11. He's certainly impressed Hartley.

Great stuff that he's doing well, the lad is top notch. If Hartley can get a wee bit more speed out of him he'll go on to much greater things.

When he played for Cowden it was worth the entrance money some games just to watch him.