All things Dundee FC

Would appreciate some help from the good people of Dundee. Working in Dundee city centre by the over gate for a few months and can't claim back parking expenses till I go back down south. A good few months away!

Just wondering where the best place for free parking is? Currently usually try a parking place at a street called Roseangle, if that fails I try and find a surrounding street. Wondering if there's anywhere else? Heard people mention parking down the Quay before.

Problem is I have absolutely no idea where that is Dundee! Help appreciated xox

Would appreciate some help from the good people of Dundee. Working in Dundee city centre by the over gate for a few months and can't claim back parking expenses till I go back down south. A good few months away!

Just wondering where the best place for free parking is? Currently usually try a parking place at a street called Roseangle, if that fails I try and find a surrounding street. Wondering if there's anywhere else? Heard people mention parking down the Quay before.

Get yourself to f**k. I remember you trolling all over our threads and taking great pleasure in our misery during our last administration.

Karma kid. Bolt.

Get yourself to f**k. I remember you trolling all over our threads and taking great pleasure in our misery during our last administration.

Karma kid. Bolt.

Hahahaha

Karma kid. Bolt.

:lol:

Well said.

Hope it costs him a fortune and he cant afford to buy his lunch everyday.

Edited by DEEJANGO

All council car parks in Dundee are now free. Just ignore the pay and display machines, they've just not got round to removing them yet.

That noodle bar in the overgate, Chopstix, is fucking abysmal.

ETA : where is the free parking in City Quay?

When I worked for dominos we just had to put a garlic bread box in the window of your car,Could try that.