All things Dundee FC

That noodle bar in the overgate, Chopstix, is fucking abysmal.

ETA : where is the free parking in City Quay?

I remember you ripping the pish when Dunfermline were in admin, get rammed.

Although I'm more insulted that you called chopstix abysmal.

*I'm genuinely not sure if it's free, I just never got a ticket and everything indicates that it is "OK" to park there.

Would appreciate some help from the good people of Dundee. Working in Dundee city centre by the over gate for a few months and can't claim back parking expenses till I go back down south. A good few months away!

Just wondering where the best place for free parking is? Currently usually try a parking place at a street called Roseangle, if that fails I try and find a surrounding street. Wondering if there's anywhere else? Heard people mention parking down the Quay before.

Problem is I have absolutely no idea where that is Dundee! Help appreciated xox

Roseangle is a good bet. There is also free parking behind the Whitehall Theatre on Hawkhill (put it into google maps) as well.

My mate sometimes parks at the mosque and has never had an issue before (DISCLAIMER: AT YOUR OWN RISK)

St Johnstone as well. Fortunately Motherwell and St Johnstone are fair rattling them in though :lol:

He was completely shite when he played for us in all fairness, outshone by our development squad

He was completely shite when he played for us in all fairness, outshone by our development squad

They were discussing this on Radio Scotland last week. The difference is Hartley took him on board and got him in shape before putting him in the team. Great management.

To be honest, I'm still not convinced by Clarkson yet.

Maybe I'm not used to watching good strikers at Dundee but he doesn't seem to move much and isn't effective when he comes deep. Hopefully, his scoring run isn't luck and he keeps banging them in.

Maybe I'm not used to watching good strikers at Dundee but he doesn't seem to move much and isn't effective when he comes deep. Hopefully, his scoring run isn't luck and he keeps banging them in.

Its another example of how people see things differently, I think some of his passing and movement is really good. While admittedly there wasn't much movement involved, his stepping off his marker against Accies to give himself enough room to take a short run and out jump his marker was really well done. I think he's been a really good bit of business for us and (touch wood) worth the gamble.

The fitter he gets the better he will get. He has a excellent touch and great turn, his movement looks good also as he has been in the position to score 4 goals in 4 games.

If he stays fit I can see him getting 15 goals this season.

Its another example of how people see things differently, I think some of his passing and movement is really good. While admittedly there wasn't much movement involved, his stepping off his marker against Accies to give himself enough room to take a short run and out jump his marker was really well done. I think he's been a really good bit of business for us and (touch wood) worth the gamble.

Yep, I agree with the above. He presses the oppositions defence well as well which leads to errors or a large punt up the park. His hold up play is fantastic and brings a lot of players into play like the Motherwell game for example.

He will eventually go through a dry spell, all strikers do and I'm sure he will still play a big part in our goals whilst he's on this dry spell.

McPake and Thomson could be a doubt for tomorrow depending on how they came through yesterday's session at Station Park. I know it's highly unlikely they both won't play but recent injuries and this surface could play a part. Hartley said something about this in the paper a few days ago.

I'm guessing McPake will start with Thomson on the bench.

That'll be 5 goals in 5 starts IF he nets on Saturday. I know Novo was the last to get 4 in 4 but who was the last to get 5 in 5?

Novo had 6 in 6 in 2003. I don't know if that's the all-time club record or not, but if Clarkson scores against Killie and St Johnstone the history books will undoubtedly be getting dusted down.