All things Dundee FC

True. If that gap between us and 11th gets any bigger over the next few matches I might start to become quite confident of staying up....

I've got a £50 bet on with a sheep fan at work that we won't be relegated, he's offering to pay out now for £40.

I'm taking him for every penny of it tight sheep b*****d!

I've got a £50 bet on with a sheep fan at work that we won't be relegated, he's offering to pay out now for £40.

I'd cash out just now. He could die between now and the end of the season and you'll be standing at his funeral raging with yourself.

Take the 40 then bang his puss. Then take whatever else he's got

Take the 40 then bang his puss. Then take whatever else he's got

:lol::thumsup2

I'd cash out just now. He could die between now and the end of the season and you'll be standing at his funeral raging with yourself.

It's actually writen on a piece of paper and signed by both parties (he felt this would be a good piss take tool when we were inevitably relegated). I would forward this on to whoever is handling his estate! I'm more worried about him jumping jobs than dying - might offer £49 cash out. :P

Would like to thank Nicky for his contributions to the club! Cracking wee player on his day.

It's a pity he's so injury prone as he could have had something to offer us even now as he had the ability. Right decision, however, and it's seemed inevitable for quite some time.

Wish him well in the future.