All things Dundee FC

Can he play up top on his own? I've not got the greatest of feelings about Loy despite his clearly very impressive record at Falkirk.

I'm pretty sure he did when they beat us 2-0 to go top last season.

Gary madine left January 2011

Rory loy joined January 2011

However if I know how to cut n paste on this mobile I will. Madine got loaned back until end of season

All be it he has been good for Falkirk. Hopefully like Stewart does a good job. Got to be better than what we have

Madine left 15th January, Loy joined on the 28th January hence I was correct

You're partly right, though, Madine was loaned back to Carlisle but that was in January 2014 - some 6 months after Loy had left the club. In his whole 26 year existence , Rory Loy has never played with Gary Madine. Unlucky.

Looks like a tidy signing to be honest, happy enough.

I realise you're only looking for a bite. But, how can he be a reject for moving to a bigger club, higher in the league? Escapee, more like.

Because when we rejected him he went to a far smaller side in the seaside leagues.

McGowan plays defensive mid for us apart from the past couple of weeks where he's been playing in an attacking midfield role.

We've got high hopes that of he does receive jail time it will be short term and won't affect us too much. He's a pretty major player for us.

Loy's a smashing player. Much more of an all-round forward than I expected him to be when he joined Falkirk. He played up front on his own for a fair part of the first half of this season.

Have a look at his goal against Hearts.

http://youtu.be/EWEESay2TrY?t=1m52s

Edited by bunglebonce