All things Dundee FC

Poor Martin, that is meltdown central.

I honestly don't think I would have time for anything else except noising up sensitive souls like that if I was on twitter.

No, I've never had any feedback from the managers or players, which suits me fine. There's been the odd nice comment that's come in from fans and been passed on by the office. After that first game at Falkirk last season it was mentioned that the board had discussed my report, but I wasn't asked to change the content. I think it's to the credit of the club that they give me so much freedom. I don't understand why other clubs don't try to tell it like it is. It's not as if the fans are fooled if it's been a honking performance.This is the account I wrote in the close season about writing the reports for the promotion campaign. I really was crapping it the day after the Falkirk match!

No need to thank us for telling you what to write on a Saturday.

A belated thank you Mr H. I have of course used your bons mots on many occasions. It's just the stuff that comes from the voluble CH Snr I'm wary of transcribing. Definitely jotters time if I ever weaken.

Finaly got round to reading your blog. Your match day reports are always honest and sum up the mood of fellow Dee's. I also think it is a credit to the club that they dont interfere with what you write. It makes them come across as more transparent.

Keep up the great work.

Unbelievable that we managed to make an £820,000 loss over last season. It makes sense why Bomber fell on his sword now as imagine the credibility he'd have had at Rangers (I know he has practically none, except with the knuckledraggers) and he didn't get us up and we were in serious bother again?! FS. Worrying.

Link.