All things Dundee FC

The Arabs on my Facebook and Twitter timelines really do offer timeless entertainment each and every time the SFA Compliance Officer takes a look at the film of United's latest game. It might all be very predictable, but it never fails to put a smile on my face. Well done to all concerned. :lol:

Haha, same with my Facebook. They can't believe Ciftci is being retrospectively banned but Brown isn't for the initial tackle, completely ignoring the rule which states you can't be retrospectively banned if the referee saw it and deemed it acceptable at the time. 'It's a conspiracy' apparently!

Boudoir is a decent place to go on a first date with a new missus, get her drunk as shit on cocktails and then take her up the road and bobe f**k out her.

That's what I done, now we've been together well over a year and are expecting our first child together.

Liquid's shite, though.

Derry wins!

The Derry lost a wee bit of its sex appeal when they did away with the open air side bits imo. Daft SPL rules ffs.

Yeah, the bit to the side towards the Provie Road end was always the hang out for the refuseniks who wouldn't sit on the daft benches. You could get from the Barrels to your viewing spot in two minutes tops, and be first out at the final whistle.

Boudoir is a decent place to go on a first date with a new missus, get her drunk as shit on cocktails and then take her up the road and bobe f**k out her.

That's what I done, now we've been together well over a year and are expecting our first child together.

Liquid's shite, though.

You old romantic, you!

Our game against Celtic has been rearranged for 22nd April. Pish. Utter pish. I got a degree of domestic grief for insisting that a wee trip with the wife to Spain would have to coincide with the gap after the split so I wouldn't miss any games. Now I got the hassle and I still miss a game.

We've had this shambles after a mild winter with hardly any games postponed because of the weather. Imagine the chaos if we'd have a bad winter.

These stupid postponements to let Celtic play friendlies have got to stop.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo