All things Dundee FC

Our game against Celtic has been rearranged for 22nd April. Pish. Utter pish. I got a degree of domestic grief for insisting that a wee trip with the wife to Spain would have to co-incide with the gap after the split so I wouldn't miss any games. Now I got the hassle and I still miss a game.

We've had this shambles after a mild winter with hardly any games postponed because of the weather. Imagine the chaos if we'd have a bad winter.

These stupid postponements to let Celtic play friendlies have got to stop.

100% agree with the last paragraph. Total nonsense that they're allowed to do that.

Our game against Celtic has been rearranged for 22nd April. Pish. Utter pish. I got a degree of domestic grief for insisting that a wee trip with the wife to Spain would have to co-incide with the gap after the split so I wouldn't miss any games. Now I got the hassle and I still miss a game.

We've had this shambles after a mild winter with hardly any games postponed because of the weather. Imagine the chaos if we'd have a bad winter.

These stupid postponements to let Celtic play friendlies have got to stop.

I've had the same experience myself.

Pathetic. Run by idiots.

One recent season we played at least one match on each one of the seven days of the week. Ridiculous,

St Johnstone's result was a surprise.

It was but at the same time it wasn't. Apart from Aberdeen, Partick are the best side I've seen this season. They haven't beat us but they've been impressive in the games.

St Johnstone's result was a surprise.

It shouldn't have been. We're operating on the basis of "one good game, one shite game" at the moment. Expect us to scrape a win against St Mirren then be pumped by Hamilton.

It shouldn't have been. We're operating on the basis of "one good game, one shite game" at the moment. Expect us to scrape a win against St Mirren then be pumped by Hamilton.

In the sequence of your analysis, will the Farmers that turn up in the last game before the split against Dundee be "good"or "shite"?

To-the-Manor-Born---Penel-010.jpg

I remember that 'To the manor born shite'...........fucking hell, tv was dire back in the day*. :(

* I'll bet Penelope Keith was a right dirty bassa though. 8)

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again