All things Dundee FC

To-the-Manor-Born---Penel-010.jpg

Me and Mrs R posing in front of Rumple Towers back in the days I sported a tash.

Anyway, this Aberdeen date switch? It's really taking the piss. Sometimes I think the authorities hate supporters. If they could somehow make more money out of filling the stands with tailors dummies we'd be history. :(

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

STV News saying that McGowan could be eating porridge for a spell :(

Will he be jailed before the next Dundee Derby? If so, we will have to bake him a cake with a file inside. We need that maverick on the pitch.

Will he be jailed before the next Dundee Derby? If so, we will have to bake him a cake with a file inside. We need that maverick on the pitch.

I wouldnt worry about it. The way were playing, Shane Mcgowan would look terrific against us

The games he'll miss (if jailed) would be the re-arranged Celtic game and the 5 post-split games.

The games he'll miss (if jailed) would be the re-arranged Celtic game and the 5 post-split games.

Missing the Celtic game for being banged up will be like a busmans holiday :(