All things Dundee FC

I did, could you give me Thomson's games played percentage for this season please stato?

He's played in 19 out of 33 matches. So 57% roughly.

Dundee released two youth players yesterday for attending the United cup final at the weekend.

NO DABS AT DENS.

Thank you.

Got to be more to this you'd think? I'm sure it'll all come out though. If they have been slagging the club off on their twitter then it's all they deserve to be honest. I'd never get away with slagging my employer off on social media!

I was told today from a guy who's young lad is in the same team as them the 'FTD' stuff never come about until after they were released.

He said one was a decent player, but was always out on the drink and having a carry on, his facebooks supposedly littered with what the club could deem inappropriate so thought the club were just using Sunday as an excuse to punt him. The other though is a 'very good' player who is quiet and keeps his head down.

They also got permission to attend the game. It's all a bit mental.

Again though, No DABS at Dens.

New Years Day pre-Derby. Daft c**t.

post-15339-14268922166698_thumb.jpg

Edited by Deestruction

I know we've played a game more but we're only 6 points behind the DABs. Killie wasted a chance to go ahead of us, or at least level. Still think it'll be Hamilton to surrender their top 6 spot to us.

I hope Stephen McGinn signs a new deal past the end of the season, with a full pre season under his belt I think he would be great in the middle of the park!

Thought yesterday was his best game for us by far. Has shown in glimpses what he is capable of. Definitely worth a new deal.

John McGinn has said he'll be away if/when we go down, surely you guys will be strong favourites if you can afford the development fee?

Where's this came from? We'd need to finish in the top 6 to even be near the ballpark figure required for McGinn and we have more pressing areas to address first so despite the obvious link, I can't see it.

There's rumours we've already spoke to him.

Where's this came from? We'd need to finish in the top 6 to even be near the ballpark figure required for McGinn and we have more pressing areas to address first so despite the obvious link, I can't see it.

Seemed to be covering his departure in the paper yesterday and there was a bit of chat at the game about Dundee being his destination. Perhaps just folk putting two and two together because of the family connection.

No offence, I think Dundee could be a decent move for him, playing with his brothers under an ambitious young manager, but given clubs like Sheffield Utd and ra sellick have been linked with him it would be a bit of a coup for you guys. Not even sure how much his development fee would be but probably at least 200k I imagine. Paul and Stephen both signed up for next season?

Seemed to be covering his departure in the paper yesterday and there was a bit of chat at the game about Dundee being his destination. Perhaps just folk putting two and two together because of the family connection.

No offence, I think Dundee could be a decent move for him, playing with his brothers under an ambitious young manager, but given clubs like Sheffield Utd and ra sellick have been linked with him it would be a bit of a coup for you guys. Not even sure how much his development fee would be but probably at least 200k I imagine. Paul and Stephen both signed up for next season?

The papers have probably read the wind ups on here and took it as gospel.

He's been with us since the age of 8, Scotland youth caps add on value too supposedly.

Guestimation about 350-400k or they can wait till he signs a new deal with us and steal him for half that in January.

No way we could afford the development fee. Would be some signing though.

I wonder if there is a clause in his contract about relegation reducing his development fee or something we don't know about? Might be talking absolute nonsense but are you not only due a fee if you offer either the same or improved wages? Would his wages drop with relegation? Probably clutching at straws here!

Aside from the money, I can't see it happening. He's a kid brother. They're all awkward sods. I can just imagine the reaction if my big brother and I had tried to induce the wee brother to join up with us. He'd have given us the finger and said he wasn't five years old any more.

I actually felt sorry for him yesterday tbh, he virtually plays in there on his own, surrounded by kids and wasters, and yesterday he had Davidson and Millar absolutely dominate him from the start. I think better players around him would help.