All things Dundee FC

He was at starks tonight. Can't see him being interested in any of our players after that garbage.

Perhaps he realizes that big C was really the one and he should never have let him slip through his fingers.

Nade. A prince among men.

die hard doonhamer, on 24 Mar 2015 - 22:57, said:

He was at starks tonight. Can't see him being interested in any of our players after that garbage.

Probably the reason why you got Durnan off pronto. :P

I know I shouldn't but I did.....

Popped into utd mad to see what the fuss was with every DAB being pished most days or some such.

Thread is unfortunately deleted as apparently it was comedy gold. My eye was caught however by a thread titled "term bnb to be replaced with gnb "

I expected some barb about celtic being closer to their level and new main rivals but what I got was even better.

Apparently too many Dundee fans have celtic as their big team and fully support the celtic shop being in Dundee....

Not only this but it also seems that we have a choice between Celtic and utd for a big team but all choose Celtic due to our hatred for all things utd.

Is everyone on that website trolling or are these actual people's real opinions? Unbelievable stuff.

I know I shouldn't but I did.....

Popped into utd mad to see what the fuss was with every DAB being pished most days or some such.

Thread is unfortunately deleted as apparently it was comedy gold. My eye was caught however by a thread titled "term bnb to be replaced with gnb "

I expected some barb about celtic being closer to their level and new main rivals but what I got was even better.

Apparently too many Dundee fans have celtic as their big team and fully support the celtic shop being in Dundee....

Not only this but it also seems that we have a choice between Celtic and utd for a big team but all choose Celtic due to our hatred for all things utd.

Is everyone on that website trolling or are these actual people's real opinions? Unbelievable stuff.

Delusional c***s.

On a side note, it's always been a secret fantasy of mine to firebomb that Celtic shop.

Probably the reason why you got Durnan off pronto. :P

He was woeful last night, worse performance I've seen from him in a Queens shirt. Picked up an early yellow and was lucky he totally missed when he dived in to another tackle still well before half time. He was deservedly taken off.

Craigy boy ripping the pish in the development league again today:

Craig Wighton's goal in SPFL Development win over Dunfermline.:

What a belter of a goal - great touch to take himself into space in the box before shooting :2cool

Has this million pound keeper been out injured all season as having conceded 40 goals this season Dundee have one of the worst defensive records in the division.

Letheren was in goal at start of season and Schenk shipped six. I think Bains record would be quite good but someone else will be able to tell you how many goals we've exactly lost with him in the sticks.

realmadrid, on 25 Mar 2015 - 16:51, said:

Has this million pound keeper been out injured all season as having conceded 40 goals this season Dundee have one of the worst defensive records in the division.

By 'one of the worst' do you actually mean, bang average in as 6th best defensive record?

As for Bain, in his 19 games in goal for us this season (In all competitions) he's conceded 20 goals.

Letheren in 14 games for us this season has conceded 18.

Schenk in 1 appearance has conceded 6.

I've never seen this chump before but the seethe and bitterness is very strong.

Alias?