All things Dundee FC

Poor Ludo has just done himself out of ever opening a Dundee match thread again due to his "it's my ball" mentality.

I, or anyone else who agrees it's pathetic to lock a thread when you are bored of it, shall be starting a separate match thread to run concurrently with any Ludo attempts to start.

Take your pick lads.

Ooft. You're truly rattled.

I was asked on several occasions by Dee fans to lock the thread and even got a PM thanking me for closing it. In what way have I 'done myself out of opening a Dundee match thread again?' :lol:

Are you steaming Dee Man? Fight the system and all that.

Ooft. You're truly rattled.

I was asked on several occasions by Dee fans to lock the thread and even got a PM thanking me for closing it. In what way have I 'done myself out of opening a Dundee match thread again?' :lol:

Are you steaming Dee Man? Fight the system and all that.

Asked to and thanked for closing the thread? Really? Do people really lack the self control simply not to read a thread if it is bothering them that much? I've been busy for the last 24 hrs, came on to write something about the game but couldn't due to you taking it upon yourself to lock the thread.

It's pathetic behaviour on an open forum.

Are you a traffic polis by any chance?

Asked to and thanked for closing the thread? Really? Do people really lack the self control simply not to read a thread if it is bothering them that much? I've been busy for the last 24 hrs, came on to write something about the game but couldn't due to you taking it upon yourself to lock the thread.

If he was, he would pull you over for being steamin' !

Dee Man, on 24 Apr 2015 - 00:41, said:

Oooft.

:lol:

Just as well he locked at as I was about 4 minutes away from challenging Celtic fans to an actual physical battle.

And that the next time they're playing here I hoped the Shankly collapsed.

Cheers Ludo ya big shitebag

I think Ludo displayed a great amount of moral courage to lock that thread. I also think it was the correct decision, as everything that needed to be said, on the game, was done so and it was veering well off course. I'm all for a bit of self policing myself.

Different folks different strokes eh?

Cheers Ludo

I think Ludo displayed a great amount of moral courage to lock that thread. I also think it was the correct decision, as everything that needed to be said, on the game, was done so and it was veering well off course. I'm all for a bit of self policing myself.

Different folks different strokes eh?

Cheers Ludo

The thing is though, I personally hadn't said all I'd had to say on the game and it's not for some other poster to decide when I can and can't comment on it purely on the basis that they started the thread.

"I think I'll do everyone a favour and lock the thread"?! Says who? He wasn't doing me a favour.

If Ludo is using a solitary pm as proof that he was justified in closing the thread then I'll send him one telling him he's a c**t for closing it, twice, and that will balance it out.

The thing is though, I personally hadn't said all I'd had to say on the game and it's not for some other poster to decide when I can and can't comment on it purely on the basis that they started the thread.

"I think I'll do everyone a favour and lock the thread"?! Says who? He wasn't doing me a favour.

If Ludo is using a solitary pm as proof that he was justified in closing the thread then I'll send him one telling him he's a c**t for closing it, twice, and that will balance it out.

I hear what you're saying mate but I'm not changing my stance on this issue.

I think Dee Man is taking this a bit too seriously. :lol:

Aye, cos I'm the one going about locking threads and red dotting at the criticism.

The internet is serious business Ludo, don't ever forget that.