All things Dundee FC

RandomGuy., on 10 May 2015 - 12:57, said:

TBF theres been rumours for the past year that McPake, Thomson and Harkins earn more than anyone outwith Celtic and Aberdeen. Loy being on a massive amount wouldn't be out of character, especially considering the amount of sides who were in for him from both sides of the border.

Don't make things up RG. These rumours coming from your head?

TBF theres been rumours for the past year that McPake, Thomson and Harkins earn more than anyone outwith Celtic and Aberdeen. Loy being on a massive amount wouldn't be out of character, especially considering the amount of sides who were in for him from both sides of the border.

The highest paid players at Dens are on 2k a week, thats fact! Don't ask my source.

So that is garbage about Loy.

Why is the clubs online facilities always such a mess? Trying to buy tickets for the united game and apparently I have to add family members/friends in order to buy tickets for them.. Then when doing so it says - Enter Friend's information below. NOTE: Friend must already be a member of the Chelsea FC.

What the actual f**k?

I bought mine online last night. Wee bit of a nightmare getting my mate and his wee one added but now it's done I've got to be honest- the system is so easy to use and saves me queuing in the rain! Now they are added getting tickets going forward is much easier!

Win all round.

That was me mate, have to wait till Wednesday now. It wasn't made very clear on the website.

I wasn't sure if they meant season tickets yesterday or today as well. You got the arsehole at the counter as well so I assume he wasn't very sympathetic.

Why is the clubs online facilities always such a mess? Trying to buy tickets for the united game and apparently I have to add family members/friends in order to buy tickets for them.. Then when doing so it says - Enter Friend's information below. NOTE: Friend must already be a member of the Chelsea FC.

What the actual f**k?

I thought I'd give it a try before I went and that was just one of the things that was wrong with it. First of all it asks for a customer order number (which you'll get when you register), they proably need you to register but it would be easier if they could just take the reference number in the season ticket. Then when I did get signed in and trying to buy the tickets it wouldn't let me add the other family member. They also have a season ticket with a reference number but presumably have to go and sign up as well.

That's the reason I always go up and queue in the rain for an hour because the sites always shite.

The £2k max wage above is spot on.

I have a family member who attends board meetings as part of their role at the club.

Randomguy is an absolute moron for believing this pish in the first place - like a bunch of posters on a St Johnstone forum know the goings on at Dens. Frightening wee team mentality.

FWIW I'm good pals with the St. Johnstone general manager, wouldnt ask her any information on St Johnstone as I assume she has some integrity and also could not give a flying f**k about the goings on in the backwaters of Perth.

I have a family member who attends board meetings as part of their role at the club.

Randomguy is an absolute moron for believing this pish in the first place - like a bunch of posters on a St Johnstone forum know the goings on at Dens. Frightening wee team mentality.

FWIW I'm good pals with the St. Johnstone general manager, wouldnt ask her any information on St Johnstone as I assume she has some integrity and also could not give a flying f**k about the goings on in the backwaters of Perth.

Thanks for the support...... also RG is a perth fanny!

that the general manager who was sacked in March ?? Good friends but she failed to tell you this. Edited by perthsaint1977

that the general manager who was sacked in March ?? Good friends but she failed to tell you this.

That will probably explain why she's not returned my emails haha! Ex work colleagues who were in regular contact until she stopped answering her emails then!

12k a month only a deluded dee hating fermer could think we are paying Rory Loy that a month.

Particularly since he signed his PCA at a point where we weren't confirmed as being in spl next year never mind a top six finish

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Edited by dundeefc1783

Haha Deefiant getting torn by PerthSaint ! Utter fanny torn by utter fanny !

So I've not spoke to someone for a month and a bit and that's me getting ripped? Aye ok.

Point still stands, I could not give a flying f**k as to the goings on at the farm as indicated by the lack of knowledge. Yet the saints fans are on here spilling contract particulars of players who's only business with St Johnstone will be slotting the ball in your net.

Minter.

So I've not spoke to someone for a month and a bit and that's me getting ripped? Aye ok.

Point still stands, I could not give a flying f**k as to the goings on at the farm as indicated by the lack of knowledge. Yet the saints fans are on here spilling contract particulars of players who's only business with St Johnstone will be slotting the ball in your net.

Minter.

Aye you got telt . I ken your general manager pish , obviously eh ?

Do you boys no ken we had the chance to sign Loy and never because he wasn't good enough ?