All things Dundee FC

Kids are free at McDiarmid.....

You just ignoring the telts you got when you tried to assert we should worry about our 'current spending'? Edited by Ludo *1

You just ignoring the telts you got when you tried to assert we should worry about our 'current spending'?

Whats the point in arguing with a wall?

I was a bit pissed off as I buy 4 under 12 tickets, £160 is considerably more than £80 - some may even say twice as much!

Then I remember my kids barely miss a game (1 or 2 a season tops) and that I would be £40 a week patg for them and I feel a bit better.

It's all relative.

Whats the point in arguing with a wall?

There is no wall - I presented fairly reasoned responses to your claims which are based on hearsay and previous regimes that ran our club.

We now have a new regime with no previous associations to the past regimes (and therefore administrations) so I'm curious as to whether you think there is simply something in the water at Dens that makes people actively want to go into administration or it is as I suspect and you are a wee bit jealous and worried about the goings on and potential at Dens.

It must grind your gears no end that if you were in for a player and we decide we want them it's a no brainer for the player to sign on at Dens?

I'd love to see us playing the two upfront next season, but with the 4-4-2, as already mentioned, is that we tend to stay narrow and have the quality to do so. Then with the 4-1-3-2, who would fit in the 1? I wouldn't want to leave Thomson out because he is a top notch player but I doubt he'll have the legs to keep it up!

The 1 should be McGowan (Thomo as back-up). In the whole is his favoured position and he excels there. In front would be Harkins on one side, Stewart on the other with Low or McAlister or McGinn or Thomson as CM