All things Dundee FC

Thomson was immense tonight, also thought McPake made some very good tackles. The period towards the end of the first half where everyone was tackling anything with a pulse was great to watch, but the rest of the game not so much. Cammy Kerr-noticed he came on in an advanced position tonight and Tuesday, any dees know if this is permanent?

Unlikely, think we're just giving games to our younger boys before we can get them out on loan. We've got to bed in McGinn/Irvine at RB so Cammy is just getting game time wherever it is available it seems.

And you're a fucking idiot, so beat it ye tinky

Not that I'm disagreeing with this post, I totally agree, but you are seeing the irony of you saying this?

Thomson was immense tonight, also thought McPake made some very good tackles. The period towards the end of the first half where everyone was tackling anything with a pulse was great to watch, but the rest of the game not so much. Cammy Kerr-noticed he came on in an advanced position tonight and Tuesday, any dees know if this is permanent?

Mcpake is a rock. Would out his body on the line for you its great. I know sometimes he gets caught out of position now and again and isnt the quickest but when its back to the walls stuff he is a leader. Thommo was class as he is whenever he is fit. I thought julen was also very decent and holt in the first half was very good.

I am sure it was a worthwhile exercise for the players and manager but from a fans point of view these friendlies are really shit. I might be wrong because I fell asleep several times but I am sure we only had one shot on target in the whole 90 mins. Wigan not much better - I think they had two.

Did anyone else notice Tank having a 5 yard start on a Wigan defender only to be caught with ease? The big man has good feet but with no pace or goals I can't see him playing much this season.

Anyone know what's up with Nicky low?

Thought Nick ross had a great game last night very composed and tenacious. Ferry is proving a lot of doubters wrong, granted it's only friendlies but still!!

Proving doubters wrong? By playing two friendlies? He'll disappear when the season starts. I do like him. Mostly for his patter on Twitter. But don't think much will change this season. Him and Tank will be released end of next.

As for Tankulic, he decides when he leaves. Probably once he's shagged every woman in Dundee which could quite possibly be the seasons end. Dundee Football Club do not release beautiful specimens like Luka, we release hagrids like Iain Davidson and Jim McAlister.

As for Tankulic, he decides when he leaves. Probably once he's shagged every woman in Dundee which could quite possibly be the seasons end. Dundee Football Club do not release beautiful specimens like Luka, we release hagrids like Iain Davidson and Jim McAlister.

Paul McGinn must be on a shoogly peg

How's this for a scenario - Allan goes to rangers, hibs need an influential talisman midfielder who wants to play for the club instead of a mercenary like Allan.....

Surely not...

No chance, they're signing the lessr of the three McGinns.