All things Dundee FC

:lol: I'm a sad man Deeboy. I got my photo taken with tons of the players like 3 years ago, was pretty funny. I'd be happy to just meet Bainesy tonight though. And Lukaku. Sound c***s.

Have no shame mate. I queued up behind children to get my photo taken with Greg Stewart. Told him I fancied him. I was bright red.

Best day ever.

Decent enough game. As much as can be expected pre season. I'd say it was promising for Dundee. They tried to play football and build from the back (apart from Irvine). Harkins looks like he could do a job in the middle, played some good passes and very composed on the ball.

Bit of a worry as it doesn't look like they've got a goal scorer. Lots of strikers but I don't think any of them are likely to hit over 12 goals this season.

As for Everton I thought Stones strolled it while he was on, looks composed and a leader. Barkley was very average aside from the pen, which was lucky. Coleman looked like he might have been carrying an injury. Was surprised just how big lukaku actually was, bit of a worry that he's their only main striker though.

Good game overall, good crowd for Dundee and hopefully got a bit of money in the coffers for them.