All things Dundee FC

What makes me laugh is some of our fans saying hemmings isnt up to scratch or is poor and should do more etc yet they cheer tankulic when he comes on. Luke offers nothing, no goals, assists just nothing and will away at the end of the season. Hemmings already has the same amount of goals for Dundee as luka has.

What makes me laugh is some of our fans saying hemmings isnt up to scratch or is poor and should do more etc yet they cheer tankulic when he comes on. Luke offers nothing, no goals, assists just nothing and will away at the end of the season. Hemmings already has the same amount of goals for Dundee as luka has.

Had muppets behind me say the same thing. They weren't amused when I pointed out that Hemmings has done more in his 3 starts than Luka in a whole season.

It would be interesting to see how much you could get for Scott Bain tbh, considering Hearts got £9m for Gordon. Hes obviously not at the same level as Gordon was then, but its not as if hes miles away from it. Another cracking season and likely to be a solid third choice for Scotland and a large fee could easily be demanded.

Maybe if he stopped smocking, drinking and going out all the time he would maybe look more like a footballer. Instead he wont make much of a living out of the game as he isnt a good footballer and offers very little to the team. I was gonna say he is our Clarkson of this season but Clarkson actually scored goals.

It would be interesting to see how much you could get for Scott Bain tbh, considering Hearts got £9m for Gordon. Hes obviously not at the same level as Gordon was then, but its not as if hes miles away from it. Another cracking season and likely to be a solid third choice for Scotland and a large fee could easily be demanded.

He is scotlands number as soon as Gordon retires or when he is past it. I think 2m isnt a unjustified asking price considering were not in a position where we desperately need the money. Something like 1.5m cash. 500k add ons with a 10/15% sell on clause is probably realistic. Similar to greg stewart also.

I think Luka would do very well alongside Stewart, behind Hemmings.

Only utter nutters still try to say he's a striker. Or isn't, whatevz.

He isnt even our best number 10. Ross, harkins, mcgowan, loy and stewart can all play there. Theres is literally not a position in our team where it could be justified playing tank over anyone else. If were winning and coasting he can get a run out, after all thats what we pay him around 1k a week for!

I think Luka would do very well alongside Stewart, behind Hemmings.

Only utter nutters still try to say he's a striker. Or isn't, whatevz.

There's no doubt he's a good footballer, but like you say, his best position just happens to be Stewart's best position which means he's unlikely to ever be first choice there. Even if Stewart got injured, I'd play Harkins or Ross there before him. He's definitely got talent but just seems to drift in and out of games too much for me.

Tankulic isn't a bad back up. Probably isn't on a massive wage either. There have been signs of improvement whenever he gets a decent run of games behind him.

rumours were tank was one of the highest earners!!!