All things Dundee FC

To the tune of Club Tropicana:

f**k McNamara, Greg's a Deeeeeeeeee,

f**k the one-time, Gowser punches them for fun,

All that's missing is their teeeeeeeeeeeeeeth,

But don't worry, he's not doing tiiiime...

It doesn't look like they like it, sorry Dee Man. Thank you.

wham-reunion-event-june-29__oPt.jpg

Quite surprised such a manly tune hasn't caught on as a terracing chant tbh. Looks like I'll need to trim the beard, get the mirror shades on and sing it myself on Saturday. Then crash my car on the way home.

post-25521-0-94848700-1440012212_thumb.j

Quite surprised such a manly tune hasn't caught on as a terracing chant tbh. Looks like I'll need to trim the beard, get the mirror shades on and sing it myself on Saturday. Then crash my car on the way home.

attachicon.gifgeorge-michael-cool_152289-1280x720.jpg

No 'skulking about in the bushes?'

I was in Dartmoor prison in 1999, the game was actually on the radio down there, prob because it was on Sky. What a goal.

I watched it in The Railway Tavern in Tenerife as it was one of the few bars that had a 3m satellite dish that was needed to pick up Sky Sports 3 on a Sunday for the 6.05 kick off.

By the time the beautiful little man scored I had converted a group of Manchester guys who supported various different teams into Dees.

They were a Stag Do on tour for a week looking for any excuse to add to their reasons to get pissed.

Fucking mayhem.

Got barred. Well worth it and the celebrations continued into Monday in various clubs/brothels.

Sorry it's not a jail story TOTHD but you're right, it was some goal.

george-michael-cool_152289-1280x720.jpg

Thought you might take you're bike? Saying that if you crashed that on your way home it wouldn't be the first time you've had skid marks on your helmet.

Really good blog and Vancouver is a great city.

Do you purchase or lease your equipment. I am needing to upgrade but just not sure where to even start!

Ta

I buy my equipment - it's not cheap - The 1dx is an absolute machine - at four and a half grand it should be though.

Loved Vancouver as well as Whistler and Victoria, rented an apartment downtown for a fortnight in June - I could happily live out there if the Whitecaps signed Gary Harkins :)

Edited by davidy233

It will be interesting to see how we line up vs Dunfermline. PH has said he will go all out in the cups.. I think he might still be tempted to field the likes of Dylan Carierro and Calvin Colqhoun.

On another note- anyone see that Raith have signed Jon Daly.. I hope that doesn't mean he will be in the team for CW33. Craig's a far better striker than that big injury prone DAB.

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril

Edited by scottdeeuk