All things Dundee FC

There was a twat behind me in the BC who tapped his mate on the shoulder at full time and said "Eh telt ye. This team'll be fightin' relegation this season"

That's possibly my mate, he is by far the most negative Dundee fan I've ever met. Guid c**t tho.

Described by a united fan in The Courier as a "wonderful human being"

Not to speak ill of the dead but he was nothing like it. He was an alcoholic who liked to knock his old lady around and regardless of anything he ever done on a football pitch he is anything but a wonderful human being.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Anyone else had an issue with logging into DeeTv this week? My monthly payment comes out via PayPal and was taken earlier in the week. Now whenever I log in its taking me to the page where I select a membership and need to pay.. Again.. I've emailed the club twice but as yet no reply..

My comments saying I refuse to respect a thieving women-beater were removed from the nicey nicey forum :lol: Done with that forum, mods are power daft. According to some zoomer on there it is "atrocious" and "unbefitting of the club" to mention these things because he was a nice enough guy when sober. Jesus wept.

Edited by Mr Gandosaur

Nicey-nicey forum?

It'll be the Dark Blues. They're warning/banning folk for swearing or even attempting to manipulate a word to get through the swear filter. Laughable.

It's a shame too, a lot of the folk on there are decent. There's a couple of total welts and the crossover from MAD just got too much for me.

It'll be the Dark Blues. They're warning/banning folk for swearing or even attempting to manipulate a word to get through the swear filter. Laughable.

It's a shame too, a lot of the folk on there are decent. There's a couple of total welts and the crossover from MAD just got too much for me.

Is Ludo not a mod on there? Although he likely only bans anyone who says Barry Smiths name in vain