All things Dundee FC

I've seen him at a few games with Kerr so hope he likes him enough to keep him involved!

I know a boy that knows Kerr and Wighton quite well. Kerr doesn't drink or anything and works really hard to impress and learn the game.

I'd imagine that even if Hartley does see him as limited, he'd love his attitude and want him to do well. Maybe the best thing for Kerr personally might be to move on but I do hope he breaks through. Nothing better than a local player who cares for the club and sets a good example.

2 gripes about the commemorative 3rd kit.

1. Would've looked smarter if it was Black Watch with red trim.

2. Surely something could've been arranged to ditch the sponsor from the kit. I'm assuming this kit is a one game only affair although it may be sported again remembrance weekend.

Small gripes though and it's not gonna change anything.

Totally agree regarding the sponsorship label. This was nothing to do with that side of club business

McPake's right off the boil admittedly, but I just don't trust Julen. All of our CH's have bombscare moments in them, but I feel Julen's got a chronic lack of pace and isn't sure what he's doing half the time himself. He gives free-kicks away in stupid positions and he's the least composed out of our CH's, for example, when we were pushing for a goal yesterday, with no-one around him, he booted the ball straight out of play whereas a quick check would have shown he had plenty of time.

He's good for dealing with haddies like Brian Graham etc, but he looks absolutely lost whenever anyone runs at him.

Konrad's my favourite out of our CH's but some of his performances in crunch games such as against the likes of United and Celtic are enough to give people nightmares!

It's a position we need to strengthen as we've not got a solid pairing at the club. Wonder how Gadz will be now that he's settled into Scotland, reckon he could be that rock we're looking for if his performances were solely down to a lack of communication as he's looked the part at certain points.

McPake's right off the boil admittedly, but I just don't trust Julen. All of our CH's have bombscare moments in them, but I feel Julen's got a chronic lack of pace and isn't sure what he's doing half the time himself. He gives free-kicks away in stupid positions and he's the least composed out of our CH's, for example, when we were pushing for a goal yesterday, with no-one around him, he booted the ball straight out of play whereas a quick check would have shown he had plenty of time.

He's good for dealing with haddies like Brian Graham etc, but he looks absolutely lost whenever anyone runs at him.

Konrad's my favourite out of our CH's but some of his performances in crunch games such as against the likes of United and Celtic are enough to give people nightmares!

It's a position we need to strengthen as we've not got a solid pairing at the club. Wonder how Gadz will be now that he's settled into Scotland, reckon he could be that rock we're looking for if his performances were solely down to a lack of communication as he's looked the part at certain points.

My problem with Konrad is that he treats the ball like a hot tottie. He can't wait to get rid and as a result ends up playing a pass to a marked player. I reckon Jules is far more composed on the ball but Tam is better in the tackle. If we could get them sent to a lab to create a hybrid of the two then that would be ideal.

Forgot all about Godzilla he could be the answer, also got Meggatt for CH.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again