All things Dundee FC

Ok.

Were we not allowed to tackle? That was fucking awful viewing on Sportscene. There wasn't even one that's come about due to a melee in the box. They literally just walked past out players. Fucking hell.

Gary Irvine can get to fück. Thank you.

Tbf pal. Sportscene is fucking awful viewing every week. I ken what you mean though and I agree 100%.

The boo boys will be getting a wee pinger if Irvine starts next week, that's for sure.

Watched the highlights this morning. It was even worse than I remembered. I hope Hartley and McCabe punched every Dee player in the pus after that performance and then faced each other and punched each other in the pus too.

Flogging a dead horse a bit here as the game is done but the lead up to Brown's goal with Ciftcis run...what exactly is Low doing making a sliding "challenge" about 5 metres away from his opponent as he ran past to cut back to Brown? One of the most "couldn't give a f**k" bits of defending I have seen in a while.