All things Dundee FC

Good morning, looking for a bit of info if possible

I'm interviewing your former player Stevie Pittman the ex us international tomorrow who played in the early nineties and was wondering if any of the older fans had any anecdotes, or memories of his time at the club

Cheers

Little known fact but he actually alwyas kept a laminated photo of John Coffey from The Green Mile behind his shin pad. Don't know why but it's probably worth mentioning.

I'm interviewing your former player Stevie Pittman the ex us international tomorrow who played in the early nineties and was wondering if any of the older fans had any anecdotes, or memories of his time at the club

Cheers

His dad works in a munitions factory in Delaware and is responsible for manufacturing the actual bullet that killed Cecil the lion.

Cheers

He was shite. That's all I really remember about him. Hope this helps.