All things Dundee FC

I'm not a fan tbh.

Full black watch tartan kit would've done me.

Dare I say it. The red is all a bit Rangers.

Exactly what I thought at first glance. Should've been all green tartan with dark blue trim. The red and green clash to bad.

A big fat 'hmm' from me.

Edit:

badge.jpg

The badge and tartan look great here. No need for red at all!

Edited by RawB93

I think it's pretty brutal to be honest. Echo what some have said in just having a full black watch kit. Club has made a cluster f**k of the strips this year.

Will still buy it though due to it being limited edition.

Back in the day it was pretty much considered a must avoid area, but nowadays it's not really any worse than any other place in Dundee really. The junkies have more or less all been shifted out, and a metric f**k tonne of money has gone into doing up the surrounding area over the last 10 - 15 years. Those flats are the last vestiges of "old Whitfield" and as Daydream said above, it's just the reputation of how it used to be that's keeping demand low.

The red must symbolise the poppies, but they've made an arse of it. IMO.

which in turn symbolised the blood of the fallen.

Not a fan of the overall strip but well done to the Dees for commemorating a sad event in their long history. Too easy to forget for those born in happier times :(

Edited by jagfox99

Not a fan of the overall strip but well done to the Dees for commemorating a sad event in their long history. Too easy to forget for those born in happier times :(

Like many have said, the club has made a cluster f**k of the strips this year IMO. Some like them and some don't. But it's a good gesture.

Pardon my ignorance, but which event are they commemorating? I know it's the Great War, but what's the Dundee connection? Genuine question.

Edited by Gibby82