All things Dundee FC

We won the diddy cup there, but thinking about it, it must be a good few years since a St Johnstone v Dundee (or vice versa) game was live on TV.

The Diddy cup was televised and as far as I know that's the only time that we have been in a televised match there. Nevertheless played 1 televised match won 1 is a good start and will be a nice stat to maintain.

The Diddy cup was televised and as far as I know that's the only time that we have been in a televised match there. Nevertheless played 1 televised match won 1 is a good start and will be a nice stat to maintain.

We played a televised match there at the end of the 2001/2002 when Saints were already relegated and we were consigned to the bottom 6. It was a dead rubber yet sky somehow chose to show it. It was an absolute shite game which we scraped 1-0 - Stevie Milne scored with about 10 minutes to go. Sure it was a Saturday lunchtime kick-off.

I may well have totally imagined all of this and be talking shite but I think I am right.

Edit: Just seen DeeDreamers post above. Doh!

Edited by Mr Gandosaur