All things Dundee FC

What does the 5373 stand for WaWa? If you say something like it's how many times you've shagged my missus I'm going to be SEEEETHING.

it's a secret mate and a no your missus loves it but am no where near that give me a cpl weeks :)

Anyway Dundee fans on a serious note what a write is only banter everyone loves banter:) looking for 1 fan lets do a charity bet £50 a say United finish above Dundee this season at end season. Who losses makes the donation screen shots puts it up here 1st person gets the bet. GO

Anyway Dundee fans on a serious note what a write is only banter everyone loves banter:) looking for 1 fan lets do a charity bet £50 a say United finish above Dundee this season at end season. Who losses makes the donation screen shots puts it up here 1st person gets the bet. GO

I will take that bet.

What does the 5373 stand for WaWa? If you say something like it's how many times you've shagged my missus I'm going to be SEEEETHING.

5 March 1973. He is 42.

42 is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

We are through the looking glass.

Edited by Gibby82

A few boys have called off after seeing Brogan etc. we're still going through 60 strong though.

AUF. 15'

Smash f**k out her please. Not in the LS way either.

Oh and do that other "burd" that runs about with them (looks like Brogan but add 12 stone), works on the door in the Vaults. Many thanks.