All things Dundee FC

At home games I do as like you have already said we can beat all these teams in the league so when playing at home I expect us to win or at least play better than the opposition.

Don't see what is wrong with thinking that at all.

You expect us to win or outperform the opposition in every game at home and believe that to be a wholly reasonable expectation?

If anything we struggle more at home as most teams sit in and ask us to break them down. It's when teams open up against us we are at our best.

Small teams will have bad games no matter how commited the player are, how well the coaching is , how fit they are. Accept it and change your views to hoping we will play well and win rather than expecting home perforamnces every week like a Man U/ OF fan and you will be far more content.

Edited by DensParkNumber1

I fully accept we won't play well every week but showing hunger and working hard isn't too much to ask for. We've dropped too many points to teams we should be beating. Hearts, Kilmarnock, Hamilton, Inverness were all games we should've taken more out of.

I disagree, we didnt deserve to take anything more any of them games , we werent good those days and the other teams were. Expecting us to beat every team in the league beside celtic is only going to lead to more misery than joy imo .

The man u quote was just an example of a team that would be expected to play well every home game.

Be happy we finally have a competitve team worth seeing after the8 years of guff . Its quite a nice feeling that we arent utter shite anymore.

There was no lack of effort on Saturday, just an extremely poor shape to the team. Reminded me of the last time we were in the SPL when we had a central midfield pairing of Davidson and McAllister. Harkins and Ross are better players than those diddies but are not the required standard to control the midfield as a pair. McGowan has to play