All things Dundee FC

Who's going to the sponsors dinner then?

I'll be the big lad in the navy suit and tartan tie with a beard. Come and say hi and if you buy me a drink I'll probably put out.

If it's not a suit type of do and I look out of place however I'll be raging so may feign a sore head.

Yeah my missus seemed to enjoy herself. Coming home with the assistant manager for the day item from the auction

Thought this meant you got Gerry McCabe for a day. Getting him round the house to cut the grass and the like. That would've been money well spent!

Thought this meant you got Gerry McCabe for a day. Getting him round the house to cut the grass and the like. That would've been money well spent!

I've got a hell of a to do list to get through before I head back to work this Thursday so maybe this would have been a better idea

What was the case with the player that got injured on Saturday? Was our pitch to blame?

Edit: Yes Imrie does indeed coach a youth team (can't remember which one) and I can genuinely see him being the manager sometime in the future if we continue to employ from within :lol:

Edited by accies1874

What was the case with the player that got injured on Saturday? Was our pitch to blame?

Edit: Yes Imrie does indeed coach a youth team (can't remember which one) and I can genuinely see him being the manager sometime in the future if we continue to employ from within :lol:

We're still waiting on news regarding his injury!

Imrie as a manager OYF. That's a thought.

We're still waiting on news regarding his injury!

Imrie as a manager OYF. That's a thought.

I personally can't see it in him but, just for the fact that we've appointed players working at youth level the last 2 jobs, he's got a very big chance!