All things Dundee FC

Should have mentioned at the time, and maybe someone else has but I'm fairly sure I saw the Sevconian management duo exiting the director's box towards the end of the second half. Make if it what you will.

They either have some serious investment lined up or are determined to be liquidated again if they are even thinking about landing Greg Stewart.

Evening gents what's Dukes Corner like on a Fri night these days? Arranging to meet some old faces there this Fri.

IMO not a good pub at all. Too busy, plays shite music, charge top line prices for medium quality beer, main clientele seems to be pretentious dickhead students.

I would much rather go for a pint at the dolphin and that's saying something.

Always thought it was the best one in West Port. Been to Tinsmiths once thought it was ok and whatever the Ascot is called now. Think Boudoir is bit housey for me and last time I was in West Port Bar it seemed a bit pish.

Dukes is decent. Tinsmiths always dead.

Depends what band is on in dukes. Great rum selection.

the old westie :thumsup2 ....... only in my early thirties but I remember that place fondly.Full of floppy haired indie kids and hot girls.

My memory is telling me the floor was covered in sawdust? Is this right or did i imagine it?

the new westie is shite :thumbsdown

Does anyone know who's contracts run out in the summer?

Irvine, Konrad, Gadzhalov, McGinn, McGowan, Thomson, Harkins, Black and Kerr. Calder and Healey due back in January.

It's going to be a hard window because despite every player actually showing they can maybe offer something, we really need to move people on so we have the funds to sign players.

At this stage I'd say:

Irvine - Not offering much anymore so release.

Konrad - Probably let him go and chase a replacement but would consider offering him a 1 year deal if he finishes the season strongly. Decent enough defender in this league and he was a brilliant signing who has served us well and took us a level above where we were at the time but think he's served his purpose. Can do a lot worse though.

Gadzhalov - It's difficult to see him coming on and establishing himself for us but there is a chance he might so guess we have to wait and see.

McGinn - New deal until 2018 ASAP. Need continuity in the squad and he's improving and is pretty decent at this level.

McGowan - Getting a bit worried about his injuries he constantly picks up and although his injury record isn't that bad, I can see it deteriorating quickly. His game is mostly reliant on mobility and if that drops, he will be greatly reduced. Maybe another year if he finishes well.

Thomson - We need experienced guys around and there is no question that despite how often we may see it, he is a quality player and has played at a high level. We do need to reduce our reliance on him and that should be one of our priorities in the window but if his demands can be lowered (assuming he won't be able to go away and find a bigger contract after us), there may be a place for him to remain at the club in some capacity (player/coach role I'm thinking). If not and he's still demanding a bigger wage than what he contributes and/or doesn't have his heart set on remaining with us, he has to go. I think he'll go.

Harkins - For the experience reason, I think he'd be good to have around. I am split though because we have Ross, Low, Carreiro and Curran all playing as attacking midfielders and then McGowan who lies somewhere between defence and attack (and also Loy, Stewart and Wighton who play as deeper forwards). We desperately need players in the middle who can play defensively and we're going to need to make changes elsewhere in the squad to do that. I'd offer another year maybe.

Black + Kerr - Hopefully keep both.

Would also like to try and take Healey and Calder full time.