All things Dundee FC

Think McCann has asked for a huge budget and wanted to get rid of a large part of the squad who are under contract and Nelms has most likely told him we cannot afford it due to building a new stadium and seen a figure of £500,000 being thrown about just to end players contracts. f**k knows why the u-turn on McCanns part definitely strange but hopefully he can bring in 4 or 5 new faces and he will have a full pre season to see what he can get out of them. 

I liked the style he was playing and he seems to see what's right and what's wrong with the squad, his substitutions have been spot on, if he sees someone that's  playing shite or not trying he gets them hooked pronto. Wee c***s passionate as f**k and wants to win every game, definitely knows what he wants from the squad and what he expects from them, the only concern is can he implement them and will THIS squad he has been lumbered with take it on board and show it on the park? 

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Thanks for trying - just do the main Samaritans page if that's easier. I've donated to Myeloma UK now, screenshot below.

Good luck with next season guys, thanks for not taking Jack.

3JwquQt.png

Here we go, mate.

QYrWVzK.jpg

Good luck to you too. If you keep the DABs down again next season I'll consider turning this into a monthly donation.

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

I was out last night.

Did I miss anything?

Aye, Jack Ross failed his interview because he said he liked St Mirren fans and was stalking Nelms by phone, text and email to get the job.

Nelms called his saviour McCann and told him, "Howdy Mr Dynamite, Am going to have to cave in to this Ross critter, his calls are keeping mah wife up at night and this is seriously ruining my eggs benidict and maple syrup pankackes in the morning, what else can ay do?" 

McCann replies "No worries Mr Nelms, ye cannae gi the joab tae that clear walloper, Sky are gan doon the swanny on Scottish fitba, so I will return and get Derry'd oot mah nut. You arite wi that? Oh and yer wife does mhak a lovely breakfast by the way."

Thats how it went. True dat!

I know he has two years left on his deal but McCann needs to send the French Moroccan lad (what a flop) back to Fife. 

I'm glad you guys have signed McCann. He will definitely deck another top flight manager. He's a coiled spring. Guaranteed some excellent scenes/chaos with him in charge. 

I know he has two years left on his deal but McCann needs to send the French Moroccan lad (what a flop) back to Fife. 
I'm glad you guys have signed McCann. He will definitely deck another top flight manager. He's a coiled spring. Guaranteed some excellent scenes/chaos with him in charge. 

Sometimes in life you've just got to let go.

This is one of those times.

Barry 'Derry'd oot his nut' Smith would be ahead of you lot in the queue for Dee outcasts heading to Fife m8.

35 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Sometimes in life you've just got to let go.

This is one of those times.

His brother still works in his family's butcher shop in St Tropez. He looks like him but is chunkier. I'd be happy to see us sign him, just to remind us of him. He' did be better than Gavin Reilly anyway.

His brother still works in his family's butcher shop in St Tropez. He looks like him but is chunkier. I'd be happy to see us sign him, just to remind us of him. He' did be better than Gavin Reilly anyway.

Reilly is offal.
[emoji12]

I look forward to to next instalments in the Dundee saga in which they let a top striker go on loan to a relegation rival, allow a promising young player to leave for nothing because they 'couldn't stand in his way', are forced to play Marcus Haber in goals for a game, and running out of food in hospitality and demanding that the caterers cut the pies in half.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

I look forward to to next instalments in the Dundee saga in which they let a top striker go on loan to a relegation rival, allow a promising young player to leave for nothing because they 'couldn't stand in his way', are forced to play Marcus Haber in goals for a game, and running out of food in hospitality and demanding that the caterers cut the pies in half.

I look forward to hearing more on Dunfermlines yo-yo time in the diddy leagues. 

Off ya pop.

Just now, johnnydun said:

I look forward to hearing more on Dunfermlines yo-yo time in the diddy leagues. 

Off ya pop.

I'm confused; you want to hear more but then you tell me to leave. Which is it?