All things Dundee FC

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good signing IMO, now that he's working with a decent manager, some of the goals he scored against us were class. 

I'm warming to him. Agent Erskine helped relegate the DABs then helped us to sixth place last season. Thank you.

Hartley was sacked basically for being shite, sacked, not paid off or made redundant but sacked! He's taken plenty money from the club for doing a very poor job considering the resources he had so the charlatan deserves f**k all else and should disappear quietly and count his blessings

So you want to be able to cancel an employees contract, at any point of that contract, with no need for a settlement?

Dangerous precedent to set.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

So you want to be able to cancel an employees contract, at any point of that contract, with no need for a settlement?

Anyone in any job outside of football carrying out their duties as poorly as he was would have been sacked no questions, why should football be any different

4 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Hartley was sacked basically for being shite, sacked, not paid off or made redundant but sacked! He's taken plenty money from the club for doing a very poor job considering the resources he had so the charlatan deserves f**k all else and should disappear quietly and count his blessings

Have we not offered to pay him off in instalments? That should be the end of it. Looks like a total mess and is an absolute chancer. IMO.

6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Have we not offered to pay him off in instalments? That should be the end of it. Looks like a total mess and is an absolute chancer. IMO.

Not sure what's been offered but absolute chancer is being generous to him.....greedy wage thieving c**t maybe more appropriate

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Good to see your on the ball! How would we cope?

Hey Dee's ya seen this tweet eh?

2 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Yeah it's definitely not been discussed on here yet

Forgive me for not having my finger on the pulse of all things Dundee.  Happy to skulk off and read about recent shipping disasters...

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Forgive me for not having my finger on the pulse of all things Dundee.  Happy to skulk off and read about recent shipping disasters...

Ask the St Johnstone wallopers on here, they keep the Dundee pulse pumping!

Have you seriously not fucked off yet?

He won't.. we all know the guy who hangs around puggy machines in boozers telling everyone who plays it what to do.........
Well this is him online

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Good, we don't want the likes of you on here. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Ask the St Johnstone wallopers on here, they keep the Dundee pulse pumping!

Isn't that mainly RamblingGuy, though?  He's also a feature on the Sevco threads along with a thicket of Sellick fans.

You blokes have it easy.

Isn't that mainly RamblingGuy, though?  He's also a feature on the Sevco threads along with a thicket of Sellick fans.
You blokes have it easy.

You completely imagine me in Sevco threads. I make, at most, one post a week in there.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You completely imagine me in Sevco threads. I make, at most, one post a week in there.

My overused "diddy logic" phrase has never had a better example.

Anyway, it looks like the pair of us has made an arse of posting on a Dee thread.  Let's not clog it up with more dross.

Is Loy going back out on loan ?
Did really well at At Mirren

I would suspect so. But that's based on nothing. I'd like to see him given another chance at Dens to prove himself.