All things Dundee FC

Lads, it's about time I got a new profile picture as I know a few of you are against my Hartley pic. :( Want one of a player that doesn't get much love but is invaluable... was thinking Gadz, but he's too popular. Haber? Moussa? Any suggestions?

Lads, it's about time I got a new profile picture as I know a few of you are against my Hartley pic. [emoji20] Want one of a player that doesn't get much love but is invaluable... was thinking Gadz, but he's too popular. Haber? Moussa? Any suggestions?

Luka Tankulic.

1 minute ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Bain ^^^

If he signs a new deal!

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

Luka Tankulic.

He got plenty of love from the women of Dundee.

Lads, it's about time I got a new profile picture as I know a few of you are against my Hartley pic. [emoji20] Want one of a player that doesn't get much love but is invaluable... was thinking Gadz, but he's too popular. Haber? Moussa? Any suggestions?

I'd say Holt. Has steadily come on over the last couple of seasons and our only alternative is feckin Williams, hence invaluable !

5 hours ago, Deefiant said:

I'll level with you - I'd left this around January with the intention I stated on an earlier post to pick this up this season.

I have had a bit of a shitemare the past few months on a personal level and I completely forgot about this. That's nobody here's concern and I'll hold my hands up - that's unacceptable when it comes to other people's money and I'll take all the flak that comes my way.

I got a phone call from a poster on here this morning (there are 2 posters I know personally) asking me about this and explaining the conversation that was ongoing. I've come on and read it and realised there's (rightly) little appetite or trust for me to sort out the sponsorship so I've apologised and offered refunds.

That doesn't make it ok and I'm fucking mortified.

This will be my last post on here because

A) no c**t wants me here anymore - no complaints from me on that
B) I'm mintered up
C) no amount of grovelling/explaining will make a blind bit of difference - if I was on the other end I'd be equally suspicious and seething so I'm not about to labour the point and keep stinking the place up. I fucked up, I'll sort it and then ill leave you to it.

I am truly sorry and will sort this out - my earlier post on what I'd "prefer" wasn't brass necking it - I'd just like to make sure everyone gets there money back directly - anyone that doesn't raise a request I will donate their money to the club (and provide evidence). I said August to give people time to read the board and pm me or raise a request - no other reason.

*their

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I actually feel a slight bit of sympathy for Deefiant, was always a good poster on here...then again I wasn't one of the one's that got ripped off by him.

Me too, but then I think to myself that no matter what's happened in your life, you don't just forget that you've got over 400 sheets from internet strangers in your bank account. 

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Lads, it's about time I got a new profile picture as I know a few of you are against my Hartley pic. :( Want one of a player that doesn't get much love but is invaluable... was thinking Gadz, but he's too popular. Haber? Moussa? Any suggestions?

Image result for dariusz adamczuk dfc