All things Dundee FC

46 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I've made the switch. Tap boi is oor Cammy!
e0e9bef942dd1123d52cdf5262b8f9a0.jpg

Spudster has the Cammy The Menace one. 

Deefiant is a total fucking p***k anyone who feels sorry for him needs to grow a pair.....he's a thieving scumbag, took him far too long to get in touch. He has obviously shat it when he seen posters were getting close to his name and being outed. I chipped in the year before and think it was Harry84 who collected the money with no problems and done a fine job might I add, didn't last year due to not being on P&B (thank f**k or I would having been seething oot ma tits) If I was one of the ones who had been made a c**t of I'd be wanting my cash pronto and a boot at his bawz. Thank you

Ludo get Gowser as your profile pic.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tried to find a picture of Gartland, but alas there's no pictures of him square going anyone whilst representing Dundee colours as of yet. Dave Young let the team down by not capturing his 'interactions' with Jack Ross. ;)

"Let the team down" GTF Ludo - I've got the full set of pics, not published because Jack is a future Dees boss and I don't want to make him look bad - just not for your use 

"Let the team down" GTF Ludo - I've got the full set of pics, not published because Jack is a future Dees boss and I don't want to make him look bad - just not for your use 

I'll accept your excuses on the premise that I too hope Ross is a future Dee boss! ;)

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Anybody going through to Kirkcaldy next week ?

Eng - Carlisle     Ger - Werder Bremen ITA - Atalanta
Spa - Celta Vigo  

Glory hunting b*****d.

Off on holiday now, back in time to see us slay the DABS at Dens. Not sure I'll get a signal where I'm going, so have to hope nothing exciting happens until then...

All the best to those going to Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath, as well as those going to see Buckie on Saturday.

Here's hoping a back-up goalie, central defender and Berbatov arrive at Dens before I return...

12 hours ago, DEEJANGO said:

Spudster has the Cammy The Menace one. 

Deefiant is a total fucking p***k anyone who feels sorry for him needs to grow a pair.....he's a thieving scumbag, took him far too long to get in touch. He has obviously shat it when he seen posters were getting close to his name and being outed. I chipped in the year before and think it was Harry84 who collected the money with no problems and done a fine job might I add, didn't last year due to not being on P&B (thank f**k or I would having been seething oot ma tits) If I was one of the ones who had been made a c**t of I'd be wanting my cash pronto and a boot at his bawz. Thank you

Ludo get Gowser as your profile pic.

I've chipped in a few times too and wouldn't be put off doing it again.

I'm still really thinking about doing this scarf thing, spoken to loads of printers but they all take fucking ages and charge an arm and a leg.

Thank you.

Cheers David. It seems to me that Moussa is adding yet more physicality to the squad, hopefully a few goals too. In this I think McCann has called it correctly as we have been far to powder puff for years. Randy, Roarie and Moussa are going to get pushed about.

I'd love to see us completely bully the DABS right out of the game.

On the opposite scale of physical how do you reckon Wighton will get on this season?

Looks like he'll be stuck out wide for the most part where I don't think he belongs. Would love to see him play off the striker if given the chance.