All things Dundee FC

Not even a sniff of us managing to offload some of our dead weight is disappointing as well.

This usually happens once the transfer window closes. Clubs are running around frantically trying to get loan deals and such through before the window closes. Teams will become more desperate after the window shuts, and that's when the dead wood in our squad might attract some interest. There's no way they're going to leave if they don't have a club to go to.

This usually happens once the transfer window closes. Clubs are running around frantically trying to get loan deals and such through before the window closes. Teams will become more desperate after the window shuts, and that's when the dead wood in our squad might attract some interest. There's no way they're going to leave if they don't have a club to go to.

If players are registered to your club when the window shuts, they cant sign permanently elsewhere even if you release them.

If players are registered to your club when the window shuts, they cant sign permanently elsewhere even if you release them.

Genuinely didn't know that - free agents do tend to become a lot more popular once the window has closed, though. I did get that much right[emoji1]

Genuinely didn't know that - free agents do tend to become a lot more popular once the window has closed, though. I did get that much right[emoji1]

Aye, it's a bit shite. I think you can loan them out, but it would be an "Emergency Loan" so would be limited to something like 93 days. And that also means if they've played for you then they'd have hit their limit of playing for two clubs in a season.