All things Dundee FC

39 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

What a beautiful deadline day. A striker of some form in, but most importantly Hateley has left. Assume we have @LiamDFC to thank with his tasteful marketing piece.

Just heard the news. So fucking happy; won't ever have to see that fucking failure's face at Dens again.

Eta: just ran downstairs screaming DERRERRY RUMBAAAAA, punched the fridge then cracked opened a bottle of red to celebrate. I'm off work tomorrow, so I'm going to enjoy the only good memory that c**t has given me.

Thank you to Neil McCann, Jesus, Rab Shannon, or whoever made this happem. Thank you.

Spoiler

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Lighten up.

If anything its the bets business we have done this transfer window. A young promising player getting kept on :)

Nearly GMan - Hateleys departure has probably just edged us signing Waddell and Leitch-Smith combined! :)

8 hours ago, locheedee said:

Pmsl, he needs a better pic on his Wiki page anyway - c#nt looks like he's aff his puss!

Leitch-Smith__AJ.jpg

What's he doing in the Norseman? 

6 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

HATELEY HAS FUCKING GONEemoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png

Good night shite Prince x

Don't suppose you'll have seen Leitch-Smith since you're down that way Girth?

As a native Herefordian I rarely venture into Shrewsbury. I think the last time we played them we got pumped 4-0 and there was some sort of riot.

Tbf, jokes aside, the salad fans have very supportive towards Hereford FC. I guess playing us is better than playing Telford or Chester.

No idea about this new bloke tbh but I feel he could come good.