All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, Girth said:

As a native Herefordian I rarely venture into Shrewsbury. I think the last time we played them we got pumped 4-0 and there was some sort of riot.

Tbf, jokes aside, the salad fans have very supportive towards Hereford FC. I guess playing us is better than playing Telford or Chester.

No idea about this new bloke tbh but I feel he could come good.

Haha fair do's man, just thought we might've been able to tap into the P&B Dees own scouting network but I'm guessing we'll find out what he's like soon enough!

I'm hoping he'll come good too tho, if he's as switched on as the quote earlier says he is then I'm hoping he should thrive on the delivery he should get from Deacon, Allan and the rest...

Thank you

25 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Any of you know time dundee players finish training at riverside and what days? Wanna get a ball signed for someone. Asked before months back but got no answer emoji15.pngemoji15.png

25 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Any of you know time dundee players finish training at riverside and what days? Wanna get a ball signed for someone. Asked before months back but got no answer emoji15.pngemoji15.png

Training? What's the fucking point?

Any of you know time dundee players finish training at riverside and what days? Wanna get a ball signed for someone. Asked before months back but got no answer [emoji15][emoji15]

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday are probably the best days to catch them. Think they train from 10-1 usually.