All things Dundee FC

He’s flirted with the idea when he’s played in testimonials for us. But I agree with Ludo in that he’ll probably have a stint somewhere better first before seriously considering it.
I actually think it’s the sort of signing the **** might make, and unless they die again will probably make his wage less of a drop than that at Stoke. He must be on ~25k a week?

Don't think that happened[emoji23]

Where did you hear this?

I work in arbroath with a few of his former school mates and other people who know him well.

He was speaking to a couple of them about it on Saturday at the arbroath / Forfar game hence my "more than a strong rumour" comment.

4 hours ago, Big Gus said:

Anything in what is more than a strong rumour that Waddell fucked his hand rapping bain in the pus in training?

Find that hard to believe.  Bain has shown little stomach for a fight on the pitch the last couple of seasons.  First sign of trouble and Bain would be running a mile I reckon.

Mark Hughes is to try and punt Charlie Adam in January. Probably another season or two before he eventually comes to us. Still money to be made at only 31.

I would be surprised if he ever played for us. He will get a decent level championship team after Stoke and then go into the media side of it after that I think.

He is obviously enjoys turning out in the testimonials but he appears to settled in the north west to return to Scotland for any prolonged period of time.

Do we expect any January transfers ? Ins and outs ?

Yes. AJ Smith will more than likely go back down south and hopefully a striker different from Haber/Moussa coming in.

Vincent, Gadz and perhaps Jules will likely leave. f**k knows if Spanish Jon will stay or go.

He’s flirted with the idea when he’s played in testimonials for us. But I agree with Ludo in that he’ll probably have a stint somewhere better first before seriously considering it.
I actually think it’s the sort of signing the **** might make, and unless they die again will probably make his wage less of a drop than that at Stoke. He must be on ~25k a week?

I’m sure I read when he was at Liverpool he was on 50k a week. Must be on minimum of 25k at stoke. Give him a grand a week a flat in Hilltoon and as many peh’s he wants. Come home charlie