All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

What a difference without Bain, O’Dea and Holt. 

This.

Spanish Jon is far more composed a player than Holt. Might not get up and down the pitch as much, but his positioning and reading of the game is miles ahead. I'm not a Holt 'hater', but how some of our fans cant see what a defensive liability he is is beyond me.

Parish makes a huge difference. I don't think he can pull off the saves Bain can, but his all round game looks to be significantly better than Bain's has been for almost 2 seasons.

I like Holt, but love how composed Spanish Jon is. He reminds me a bit of Beghetto and Marrocco.

31 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

unhappyaccie emoji4.png

As far from the truth as you could be spud, I'm ecstatic congrats Dundee on a well deserved victory, I just hope all clubs are now aware Sevco are not representative of the previous incarnation and playing them should hold no fear for anyone, I really did expect you to NOT lose tonight, sevco truly are guff, enjoy your night guys

PS special mention for wee McCann I personally don't rate him as a manager but hats off to him tonight.

As far from the truth as you could be spud, I'm ecstatic congrats Dundee on a well deserved victory, I just hope all clubs are now aware Sevco are not representative of the previous incarnation and playing them should hold no fear for anyone, I really did expect you to NOT lose tonight, sevco truly are guff, enjoy your night guys
PS special mention for wee McCann I personally don't rate him as a manager but hats off to him tonight.

#shatit

Moussa was good when he came on tonight I thought. Was raging when i saw him getting stripped but he won his fair share of tackles and unlike Haber he worked hard. His link up play was very good as well.

Maybe a chance that there's a tiny something there?

Moussa was good when he came on tonight I thought. Was raging when i saw him getting stripped but he won his fair share of tackles and unlike Haber he worked hard. His link up play was very good as well.

Maybe a chance that there's a tiny something there?

You been spending your winnings on drugs Ross?? [emoji23]

Moussa is a waste of a pair of boots mate. Imo