All things Dundee FC

kiddy, on 23 Feb 2015 - 16:39, said:

The Dee's in throwing money at conveyor belt of "averge players" shock, horror.

When's the next admin, perhaps the man with the inside info could tip us off & we can all get the bets on?

Can Loy play up top on his own?

I note your fan's forum seem to be similarly seething with comments like your above being scattered all over the shop, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just looking for a bite here!

Ooof. That game. :(

Only 13 months ago. I was convinced we weren't going up, and would be condemned to misery in the play-offs at best. It was a week before we drew at home to Alloa.

Barry Smith's mob done us a great favour that day with their last minute equaliser. If that goal hadn't went in, who knows how long it'd have been till Bomber knew he wasn't up to it.

Can Loy play up top on his own?

I note your fan's forum seem to be similarly seething with comments like your above being scattered all over the shop, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just looking for a bite here!

If I may quote from onef:-

When you look at his loss I could name others we have lost in the last 2-3 years who were more effective IMO and they have been replaced.

Taylor
Higginbotham
Miller
Farid
Kingsley
McGrandles
McGovern
Wallace
there is 8 to start with.

I was right enough, the Dees signing a conveyor belt of average joes. Seething right enough.

How did the Roberts signing go?

Edited by kiddy

kiddy, on 23 Feb 2015 - 16:57, said:

I was right enough, the Dees signing a conveyor belt of average joes. Seething right enough.

Ah right, so you are bitter. My mistake.

We all know how the Roberts signing has went but I'm not sure what your trying to get at here as we all know Loy can step up to this level.

When's the next admin, perhaps the man with the inside info could tip us off & we can all get the bets on?

Absolutely raging. Brilliant.

Cheers for the heads up on the Gowser news btw. None of us were aware of this. I wish we had known beforehand so we could have a chant about him hating coppers or something like that.

perthsaint1977, on 23 Feb 2015 - 17:03, said:

Replacement for Stewart who off to Celtic !!!! Oh and McGowan will get year minimum come March !

Really? Yasss! Will be netting a solid couple of million for Stewart then since he's contracted for another 2 year!

This isn't just exclusive to Kiddy, seems Falkirk fans are absolutely seething about this on their own forum too. Here's a snippet:

'And if we go up via the play offs how would it be a good move? Will Dundee last next season especially with Hearts going up it will be hard to stay up.'

'Dundee will probably be in administration before the end of his contract in any case.'

'Disappointed he does not see himself spearheading our promotion push next season. Good player and think he could do better than Dundee.'

'Ta ta, think that should be the last we see of him, NEXT!
Wonder when the next admin event will be?'

'Hope the club tried their best to keep him. Don't like having players playing when they've signed precontracts elsewhere. They're is no danger they care as much. Been a good servant for the club, but ah well, hope he enjoys warming a bench at that sh!thole Dens Park.'

We all know how the Roberts signing has went but I'm not sure what your trying to get at here as we all know Loy can step up to this level.

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

2006–2011 Rangers 2 (0)
2008–2009 → Dunfermline Athletic (loan) 18 (3)
2010 → St. Mirren (loan) 8 (0)
2011–2013 Carlisle United 50 (7)
2013– Falkirk 59 (28)

Aye right enough. :lol: