All things Dundee FC

We have more than enough to stay up if we take our chances.

However, it seems that relying on this Dundee team to take their chances is like betting on Granny Danger to avoid the buffet at a party. It's just not going to happen, which worries me. 

I really believe Moussa has taken a seismic whallop to the skull at some point in his life. He really does appear a lunatic at times and it makes me piss myself. Just watch him during games, it's funny as f**k, really is. If you locked Moussa, Alfie fae Lochee and the Harmoica player from outside Boots in a room Moussa would be the first to be flung into a white coat. 

The Green Brigade are a minter. Couldn't quite grasp the severity of the minter until last night. If bouncing up and down to a drum is the modern day atmosphere then you can shove that right up your farter you fucking clowns. The day the Derry are bouncing up and down clapping in unison will be the day i set fire to my footballing love. 

Oi Scott Brown you wee fud, how does it feel to have been dominated by Kamara. There's not been such domination since Radfords bladder to brief ratio mid-meltdown a few years ago. 

Roll on Saturday, i shall be there with fucking bells on. 

Also, f**k off Randomguy, You boring, boring sod. Never have i witnessed such a plank of wood. Do us all a favour and get back to your Downtown Abbey wankathon. Your jokes are about as funny as a burning orphanage. 

f**k off. 

Thank you.  

Edited by Dundee-FC92

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Teams below you average a win every five matches, they'd need to win three of the next six to overtake. 

Dundee are safe. 

Not beyond the realms of possibility that Dundee lose to Gers next game and both Thistle (home v Killie) and County (home v Hibs) winning - a gap of only 2 points appears.  We are not safe by any means.  f**k - I've depressed myself.

4 minutes ago, Girth said:

Btw, how is Kusunga looking chaps?

Not the most orthodox in style but really good at the basics of defending. He seems to have really come into his own when we've put him in the middle of a back three as his lack of pace isn't an issue there.

I wouldn't be rushing into decisions but my feeling is that he would be a good player to keep for next season.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Not sure how I feel about that. He's alright but he's not a player that will ever have us kicking on in the league.

I wouldn't have been so keen to get the deal done this early but tbh, I see the thinking. He's only just turned 22 and that's his first faint sniff of football at this level. I think with the position he plays, it's quite possible for him to improve a great deal with just a single pre-season.  He's still a kid in the physical duels but it's not for a lack of effort so I think he'll be much better at that in a season or two.

I do hope that if we stay up, we don't have a mental turnover again. We all saw how long it took McCann to get to grips with the squad at the start of the season and a couple of changes in January so hopefully it's just a case of a few quality players coming in to add to this lot.

43 minutes ago, K.T said:

Lewis Spence signs a new deal till 2020

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not sure how I feel about that.

I do.  Outrageous............ that he’s pictured signing the contract using a Bic or Niceday pen.  It should be a Cartier or at the very least a Montblanc pen for a club of Dundee’s standing.

Not sure how I feel about that. He's alright but he's not a player that will ever have us kicking on in the league.

I like Spence. He looked far better than I imagined he would, prior to his injury. He’s a hard grafting, ball winning midfielder who can play a bit. Plus he’ll be on about £500 a week tops (we await Random Cunter to confirm this). I think he could develop into a really useful squad member, perhaps a regular starter. He looks a lot more promising than a lot of those nonentities that Hartley signed like Ross or Vincent and a hell of a lot more mobile than Nicky Low.

We are battling for relegation. McCann still hasn't got to grips with this squad.
Last night was a good result however we have been shite all season.
We are on exact same points as what we were last night and even then we punted our manager.

I just want this season over with. This has been brutal.

Spence hasn't been given much of a chance , McCann may think he is good but I don't rate him at all. I couldn't even tell you what his best role is. He is young which is the only bonus but for moving forward time will tell.

He may do good in the championship however

Honestly don’t think I have heard a more negative person. Surely keep your moaning till the end of the season and get behind your team