All things Dundee FC

I only post shite when I'm bored, a fair few Dundee fans claim to despise my posts, before spending the next half hour replying to me and mentioning me in other topics ( [mention=63631]Yenitit[/mention]) 

Funny that. I'm only bored when you post shit

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

A little hint from OYS on twitter suggesting that left back Nathan Ralph will be signing for a "very ambitious club very shortly".

I'm assuming that's probably us?

We must've been linked with him before because I've just looked him up and recognise his coupon from a previous search. 

A little hint from OYS on twitter suggesting that left back Nathan Ralph will be signing for a "very ambitious club very shortly".

Woking/Welling chap?

2 minutes ago, Carlos the Jackal said:

Nothing wrong with signing a better keeper and a left back but hope to f*** there’s also a striker somewhere in NM’s thinking unless the plan is to draw every game 0-0

Green dot for avatar/username. Thank you.

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

The boy Kamara on that OYS’ books is some player. 

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
41 minutes ago, Unconscious Objector said:
It would be nice to get a LB under our belts given we released 2

Would indicate that there is already a replacement lined up.

Thats what I've been thinking/hoping since we announced them both going, was just starting to doubt there was a plan after so long without anyone being announced but he sounds like a good replacement to me anyway

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Green dot for avatar/username. Thank you.

The mug shot used for the avatar is the very one Black Grape altered into pop art for their ‘It’s Great When You’re Straight....Yeah’ album cover.  

Just a little bit of trivia seeing as it’s the close season and Dundee haven’t signed someone today..