All things Dundee FC

St Johnstone fans bring a smile to my face. I've not seen a club's manager get owned as much as that fat grass has done from McCann. 

It says a lot about the St Johnstone mentality that at the club's poty doo Tommy was wittering on about how he 'won the war' against McCann as they finished above Dundee. 

I reckon McCann is gonna finish the job on the fat grass this season before they're fighting it out for the play-off spot with St Mirren. (Livi relegated. Standard). Gone by January IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

St Johnstone fans bring a smile to my face. I've not seen a club's manager get owned as much as that fat grass has done from McCann. 

It says a lot about the St Johnstone mentality that at the club's poty doo Tommy was wittering on about how he 'won the war' against McCann as they finished above Dundee. 

I reckon McCann is gonna finish the job on the fat grass this season before they're fighting it out for the play-off spot with St Mirren. (Livi relegated. Standard). Gone by January IMO. 

This post has bookmarked. We're signing Tansey and May next week.. 

9 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

.....or shows what it’s like to have a city rival.

I struggle to care, tbh. 

9 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

You care about Dundee.  That much is obvious ;)

If there's a choice of fan base to have any sort of back and forth with, it's you lot, United or St Mirren. 

You can probably tell why it's you lot that win out there. 

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Cannot wait until we relegate you. Again... :D 

That new Dundee home kit is very nice. If we could get it in black and dark red subtle hoops, it would be a belting St Mirren away kit. Looking forward to the season league opener. Best wishes to Dundee for a decent season, starting Week 2, obviously.

Edited by pozbaird

That new Dundee home kit is very nice. If we could get it in black and dark red subtle hoops, it would be a belting St Mirren away kit. Looking forward to the season league opener. Best wishes to Dundee for a decent season, starting Week 2, obviously.

Cheers Bud, the same to you guys. Nice speaking to a Saint instead of those Sainties.