All things Dundee FC

Our strike force is utter pish and the lack of fullbacks closing down wingers as soon as they get the ball bit us in the bollocks once again. 

Does seem fair to give a referee a Kilmarnock game after his Dad played 475 times for them. Yeah sounds totally fine, nothing to see here. 

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

It was the best home display this season, clearly highlights how poor we have been. We were worthy of at least a draw today but still never looked like scoring a 2nd.

If you concede two goals but never look like scoring two how can you be worthy of at least a draw?

9 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I wouldn't go that far but I think we'd definitely end up 9th at the least.

Not slating this, bit curious who else you think would be below beside the two who will be St Mirren/Hamilton?

21 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Does seem fair to give a referee a Kilmarnock game after his Dad played 475 times for them. Yeah sounds totally fine, nothing to see here. 

In all seriousness its really not fair.  We Kilmarnock fans have moaned for a while that McLean doesn't give us anything as we think he is trying to look too fair and as a result we got the poor end of the decisions.  However thats not twice in a year that he's given us really cheap penalties.  With everything Scottish football related you wonder if the authorities are just trying to make life harder than it needs to be.

I saw someone commenting on our own forum that if, for example, Danny McGrain had a son and he was a referee you just wouldn't get him involved in any Celtic (or Sevco) games at all.  The fact that its "just Kilmarnock" shouldn't come into it.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not slating this, bit curious who else you think would be below beside the two who will be St Mirren/Hamilton?

I meant 10th not 9th, with St Mirren and Hamilton below us. With competent enough management there's no reason why we couldn't be on par with the likes of yourselves and Motherwell as well though.

35 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

I agree. But that wasn't the point the he was making. Are you genuinely this thick?

We scored two goals, he said Dundee never looked like scoring a second but deserved a draw.  That is a #fact.

To draw a game you have to score the same amount as the opposition, are you too thick to understand that?

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

We scored two goals, he said Dundee never looked like scoring a second but deserved a draw.  That is a #fact.

To draw a game you have to score the same amount as the opposition, are you too thick to understand that?

Deserved a draw overall based on the fact we gifted you two goals.  Your backwater town isn't really known for education. I will let you off this time.

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Deserved a draw overall based on the fact we gifted you two goals.  Your backwater town isn't really known for education. I will let you off this time.

Surely if you scored one goal but gifted us two goals then you should've deserved a 1-0 win?

Think you should calm down and consider your next response.