All things Dundee FC

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

f**k you are right sorry. We deserved to win. :unsure:

I'm sure you'll win a few game in the Championship next year mate, providing you don't go into administration/liquidation at the end of the current campaign.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I'm sure you'll win a few game in the Championship next year mate, providing you don't go into administration/liquidation at the end of the current campaign.

We can go into League 1 mate or even junior football and still be a bigger club than Killie 

Edited by Chewing Taffies

If we’re liquidated, like Rangers were, we’d be in league 2, m9.

Just now, Daydream said:

If we’re liquidated, like Rangers were, we’d be in league 2, m9.

Hence why I said you'll win a few games in the Championship provided you don't go into administration/liquidation M9.

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

Does it mention we are have beaten your wee pishy team more times than you have beaten us? Or that we are a bigger club in every way possible? if not then I am not interested. 

You sound as if you actually believe what you are typing.

36 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

How did McCann manage to come up with the substitution of Spence today. Was probably in our top 2 or 3 performers today but gets the hook whilst Nabi and Elton who are/were complete passengers again today. 

Moussa is still our best striker. 

That was a ridiculous substitution and not for the first time this season. The only possible way he could justify it is if he was desperately hoping that Elton or Nabi could ping one in from distance. 

They should just put us, Accies and St Mirren into a 3 team mini-league just now to battle it out and let the rest of the league get on with their business because that's what it's going to come down to anyway. 

1 minute ago, Daydream said:

If we go into admin #3 we’ll be in the championship, M25 emoji57.png

How many wins will you get if you have to ditch all of your players?  Will McCann play again?

I remember McCann getting his top flight career ended at Rugby Park.  That was a glorious day.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

How many wins will you get if you have to ditch all of your players?  Will McCann play again?

I remember McCann getting his top flight career ended at Rugby Park.  That was a glorious day.

Ooft Dundee fans have really got under your skin. It's just a forum mate :lol:

That was a ridiculous substitution and not for the first time this season. The only possible way he could justify it is if he was desperately hoping that Elton or Nabi could ping one in from distance. 
They should just put us, Accies and St Mirren into a 3 team mini-league just now to battle it out and let the rest of the league get on with their business because that's what it's going to come down to anyway. 

The Fermers too. They are shite as well.

Guest Moomintroll
Ooft Dundee fans have really got under your skin. It's just a forum mate [emoji38]
We won today, you appear to be posting far more replies than your usual output, I believe that we have got under your skin.

We won today, you appear to be posting far more replies than your usual output, I believe that we have got under your skin.

I believe he also pulled out historical win references but then claimed to have no knowledge of #TB4.

Clearly rattled.