All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
14 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:
Ooft Dundee fans have really got under your skin. It's just a forum mate emoji38.png

We won today, you appear to be posting far more replies than your usual output, I believe that we have got under your skin.

Not at all buddy. Just replying to your mate who seems upset with Dundee for some reason. Nothing against Killie at all - prefer them to most teams in the league actually.

Guest Moomintroll
Not at all buddy. Just replying to your mate who seems upset with Dundee for some reason. Nothing against Killie at all - prefer them to most teams in the league actually.
Fair enough, I'm an amenable lump so don't like to fall out with anyone. Jones fell over today and McLean somehow interpreted it as a foul, he didn't claim for it or expect it. Will be happy if they do ban him as it will give us a massive sense of justifiable injustice while allowing us to unleash the Bright.

Nah I'm confident he will follow through with this.

Seems a confident person so if it's guaranteed we are going down then he will be staying on the forum.

Be an easy win for him...

No I’m not confident enough in your shitness yet, as we proved last year only takes getting a good manager in and you can move up the league.

Bottom of the top flight.

A bet like what happened to Roger.

You are pretty confident we will finish bottom and mentioned it a fair bit in one thread.

Why not have a bet on it ?

He is a wee fanny and will bottle it

You can’t bottle it if you haven’t made the bet.

I’ve got a bet for you chewing tatties. £1000 that Kilmarnock finish above Dundee this season?

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
12 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Fair enough, I'm an amenable lump so don't like to fall out with anyone. Jones fell over today and McLean somehow interpreted it as a foul, he didn't claim for it or expect it. Will be happy if they do ban him as it will give us a massive sense of justifiable injustice while allowing us to unleash the Bright.

Watching it closer looks like he dived after realising he made an arse of it. I would say the same if it was our player.  At the end of the day that is not the reason we lost the game. Killie were the better team.

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

OK deal - I bet you £1000 that KIlmarnock finish above Dundee

No I bet you £1000 that Kilmarnock finish above Dundee.  If we don't then I will give you a grand.  If we do finish above you then you owe me a grand.  Deal?

Shouldn't be an issue for a massive club like Dundee.

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

So it's a no for my bet? Was so confident since you have mentioned us being in the championship next season quite a fair bit

Never mind :-)

Yes its a no.  Might come back to you late April time though.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

No I bet you £1000 that Kilmarnock finish above Dundee.  If we don't then I will give you a grand.  If we do finish above you then you owe me a grand.  Deal?

Shouldn't be an issue for a massive club like Dundee.

Kilmarnock are better than Dundee right now and you will finish above us. I have never argued that point. You on the other hand have said we will be playing Championship football next season many times. That is a bet I am happy to take.

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

Kilmarnock are better than Dundee right now and you will finish above us. I have never argued that point. You on the other hand have said we will be playing Championship football next season many times. That is a bet I am happy to take.

So you don't want to take the bet then?

You've shat it mate.

Either that or you are extremely poor. 

Yes we are extremely poor and it's you that has shat it. Never once said that Killie would finish below us this season. You on the other hand have claimed Dundee will be relegated. You taking that bet or not shitebag?

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Yes we are extremely poor and it's you that has shat it. Never once said that Killie would finish below us this season. You on the other hand have claimed Dundee will be relegated. You taking that bet or not shitebag?

I'll take his bet if you'll take mine?

ETA - I'll even make it fair, forget finishing above us.  I bet you £1000 we take more points between now and the end of this season than Dundee do. You can't ask for more than that.

Edited by Dindeleux

It’s really disappointing after a defeat that you think will empty McCann from the hot seat, that you come online and the Dundee thread is hot so you think he must have been punted but it’s actually just a Kilmarnock fan having a bizarre meltdown despite gaining 3 points today. 

I'll take his bet if you'll take mine?

Why would I take your bet? Of course you will finish above us - refs are giving you free penalties :lol: I know you will finish above us never said otherwise. You have however claimed we will be relegated. Your distraction tactics are brutal!

Just now, Chewing Taffies said:

Why would I take your bet? Of course you will finish above us - refs are giving you free penalties :lol: I know you will finish above us never said otherwise. You have however claimed we will be relegated. Your distraction tactics are brutal!

You've shat it mate.