All things Dundee FC

It's not indicative of a wider problem, it's very much a bit of a one off because it's our first Derby win for quite some time. The guys who ran out from the Coxy are deffo not regulars in there so either usually sit elsewhere or were just there for the game.

If it was happening every week I'd see the need for action but I reckon things can be left as they are.

The Derry should be applauded for the atmosphere they create and character they give the club. Not a single bit of knitting in sight!

Really is laughable how the license board don't even allow standng up at a football game yet at music everyone is encouraged to go mental and nobody bats an eyelid. Mosh pits, crushes, crowd surfing, stage invasions etc. should be encouraged.

I don't think anyone disagrees with pitch invasion being a NO. The issue for me is that some soft c**t who wants sanitised, kiddies, Sunday Morning Football atmospheres telling me that the Derry Tsunami isn't what being a football supporter is all about.

If Jim Thomson is the person who recommends that stewards stand IN the Derry and not trackside, then frankly he is culpable of the Steward/Polis injuries, as that strategy is like chucking a stone in the water.

What needs done IMO? Barriers and gates on the tracks, something that should've been done in 1998, in line with the rest of the ground for safety purposes. As far as the tape at the side to prevent people entering the Derry goes, they need to get a fucking grip.

What is the script with that tape/rope? I've always been meaning to ask.

I'm not 100% sure if this is the reason but the stewards started to ask to see your seat number at the time the rope and tape were put up. It makes people have to go round the back and through the back entrances where there are always stewards who can check tickets. They haven't checked tickets as much now though tbf.

As for the fences and security measures to be put up, they have talked about the idea for months. I spoke to Jim Thomson during the celtic game and he mentioned it then (I'm sure I put something about it on here). Just seem to be using the Derby game to let the fans know about it.

Must have already banned them going by Dundee tickets sales for tomorrow !! North stand still not sold out !! Very surprised . Expected 3500 in all honesty but looks like be just over 2000 .

Must try harder that is a very poor effort! Dundee fans will out number the home fans tomorrow! 2-0 routine win for the Derry #pleasing.

Without wanting to be a "white knight", but perthsaints actually works at St Johnstone...

We've yet to announce any extra admission details either, which heavily suggests the North hasn't sold out as the club usually put up details on Twitter about what gates in the Main Stand will be open to away fans.

It might be announced in the morning though.

It's the fact that he thinks 2000 would be disappointing considering that's about the average St Johnstone support.

I think his disappointment was more due the fact we're all anticipating a massive away support yet it'll just be an average sized one instead. Pretty sure you lot have done this a few times when visiting McDiarmid, pumped up your support as being massive yet end up barely filling the North.

I think his disappointment was more due the fact we're all anticipating a massive away support yet it'll just be an average sized one instead. Pretty sure you lot have done this a few times when visiting McDiarmid, pumped up your support as being massive yet end up barely filling the North.

To be fair, I don't remember that any times in the First Division where we expected a big support and failed to fill the North. We definitely have sold it out this time though so hopefully around 2500.

I do think it is a bit disappointing considering we've had a lot more for First Division games but can see that people were maybe holding off for the Derby and it's not been long enough between games to hype this one up.

I don't remember many times except for the season we were promoted due to Rangers demise that we didn't sell out the North Stand.

To be fair, I don't remember that any times in the First Division where we expected a big support and failed to fill the North. We definitely have sold it out this time though so hopefully around 2500.

I do think it is a bit disappointing considering we've had a lot more for First Division games but can see that people were maybe holding off for the Derby and it's not been long enough between games to hype this one up.

I don't remember many times except for the season we were promoted due to Rangers demise that we didn't sell out the North Stand.

Its possible Im mixing you up with United tbh. But whoevers crowd never seems as big as its always touted to be on here.

In the moron department? * .*Disclaimer - I may be mixing him up with another Perther with numbers in their name.

Think you're mixing him up with W1dge...

My mate got Main Stand tickets this afternoon.

I think a lot of our fans don't even know this is all ticket. Our website is pish for hiding news stories and there's not been a great deal on social media about it. A lot of boys I know didn't know it was a ticket game till I told them on Wednesday.

2000 from any club is an excellent crowd to take to any game. I just honestly thought that you would be breaking the 3k barrier ( you may still do that ) with the win midweek and the importance of top 6. I would be hoping to see over 4500 saints fans for this game

Hearing north stand has now sold out (1800) and a few hundred in Ormond family stand. They are now onto the allocation of 900 for main stand. Dundee are bringing unsold ones with them and will be sold on the day. Similar to what Aberdeen had at the start of the season. Good effort Dundee. Expecting 2500 to 2700 Dundee fans. Hope the public of Perth can get of their arses and come and do the same !!

My mate got Main Stand tickets this afternoon.

I think a lot of our fans don't even know this is all ticket. Our website is pish for hiding news stories and there's not been a great deal on social media about it. A lot of boys I know didn't know it was a ticket game till I told them on Wednesday.

Bit pissed off that Main Stand tickets were on sale today. I went up yesterday and could only get row B behind the goal. Shite view.